A Gaming PC in 600 $

sharingan5

I'm confused,(which isn't too hard for me) one minute you have an i3 and 9400 already and the next you don't have an i3, which is it, if you want some help you have to be up front about which parts you already have.

Yes. Can you please clarify which parts you current own/in your possession? Everything's just been worded strangely.

Also, where are you buying your parts from?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Can you please clarify which parts you current own/in your possession? Everything's just been worded strangely.

Also, where are you buying your parts from?

Sorry about the wierd wording...

I only have a 9400 GT, nothing else....

I'm gonna buy the parts form some shop in my locality (India). There are no sites for purchasing hardware here.

<br>Its TurboBoost, I7s have 4 cores and 4 threads. I5s have 4 cores and that's it.<br><br>Don't buy the I5-2500k unless you plan on overclocking.<br><br>I also suggest you get a ASUS monitor. Their the best monitor brand I've ever used, I've gotten several Samsung's, LG's and Viewsonics in the past to compare with and ASUS I must say is the best I've seen<br>
<br><br>No I think you mean its Hyperthreading since you were talking about cores in your post? I think you were tired :)

<div><br></div><div>ASUS do make good monitors but not all are good, just like every company...</div>

<br><br>No I think you mean its Hyperthreading since you were talking about cores in your post? I think you were tired :)

<div><br></div><div>ASUS do make good monitors but not all are good, just like every company...</div>

Oh Derp I failed lol yes its Hyperthreading. Haha....

Yea they have bad monitors too but the majority of em are good. They've never give me a dead pixel on arrival and the contrast compared to the viewsonic monitor of the same price is better.

Hello neighbor :whistling:.

Cant go wrong with this. and its cheaper than 170$.

HAF.

Edited by Goth