MINECRAFT

BluePanda

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should build Hogwarts on the server...

I was actually thinking something similar to that really, my suggestion would probably be a castle, just try and make a massive epic castle, I don't even have a general idea for it though. If anyone is up for that though, feel free to make a blueprint, it doesn't have to be fancy or anything, I'm sure we're all not graphic designers or skilled drafters. Just doodling in Paint would probably work, unless someone just wanted to make a fancy blueprint for the fun of it, only thing that really needs attention is the dimensions and if we have several floors, towers, etc.

How about the current OCC fan logo?

I think this sounds like fine, it would probably be easiest if we could find the smallest resolution image of the logo. I think this could fit into a clocktower even, I think making a clocktower could be fun, actually I kind of want to make one right now, kind of surprised I've never thought to make one before.

Anyway, I'm going to head to bed now.

lets build A PC.......

I'm guessing that's a joke about the redstone computer. However we could make a computer case, and fill it with computer parts, throw some redstone in it for red lighting, be kind of neat I think.

Also, check this out, while searching pictures of epic castles to copy off of, I found a picture of a epic castle which took me to that page where it shows someone had already build the epic castle in minecraft. Needless to say, I crossed this castle off my list, but still I wanted to share it because they did a pretty awesome job with it.

I'm guessing that's a joke about the redstone computer. However we could make a computer case, and fill it with computer parts, throw some redstone in it for red lighting, be kind of neat I think.

Also, check this out, while searching pictures of epic castles to copy off of, I found a picture of a epic castle which took me to that page where it shows someone had already build the epic castle in minecraft. Needless to say, I crossed this castle off my list, but still I wanted to share it because they did a pretty awesome job with it.

Make an ALU?

Make an ALU?

I don't think making an ALU would be very enjoyable, kind of unoriginal and not so creative at this point.

a computer case sounds good, is their any blue lighting substances for LEDs? :)

There are blue wool and stuff like that but they won't light up. Redstone and Glowstone are really the only choices, so red and yellow.

minecraft is a CPU demanding game right?

Yep, pretty much.

I found this nifty little site called http://minedraft.net/, basically it makes it super easy to design, draft, draw up schematics, etc. for minecraft. Looks like there isn't anyway to save it to file or anything so we'll just have to use screenshots for sharing the blueprints on what we decide to build.

Edit: Looks like we can link to the blueprints after all using the "Link to this Minedraft" in the top right corner.

Another Edit: I also found http://minecraftstructureplanner.com/ and it seems to be a much more in depth one.

I also found a

, I just made one and it's pretty neat, they're actually pretty spacious as well, could be used for a home. Edited by Deathmineral