MINECRAFT

BluePanda

HEY GUYS ---

Don't pull your natural FLIP OUT.

The world is currently running THE WORLD!! :D It's actually the world map.

post-72615-0-69527600-1312423822_thumb.png

DO NOT WORRY -- your normal world will be back up soon-ish. Just thought a few people might like to check it out. :P

THE OLD WORLD IS SAFE!!!!

:D

How do i get this map!!? I want to load it on my minecraft server at work and simulate a nuclear apocalypse!!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't connect to the server, the IP address would be the same as before right?

Also, I just want say thank you to Panda for hosting this server for us. Over the past few days I've been playing around on several other servers and found most of the rules and communities in them are rather annoying and it's certainly made me far more appreciative of the OCC server and the freedom we can enjoy on it due to having such a great community on the forums here. :biggrin:

Edited by Deathmineral

I can't connect to the server, the IP address would be the same as before right?

Also, I just want say thank you to Panda for hosting this server for us. Over the past few days I've been playing around on several other servers and found most of the rules and communities in them are rather annoying and it's certainly made me far more appreciative of the OCC server and the freedom we can enjoy on it due to having such a great community on the forums here. :biggrin:

I would think the ip is different now.

I would think the ip is different now.

You would think, but I don't trust thinking, i rely on my guts, and they tell me the IP address is probably different, but then I get paranoid and think my guts are out to get me, so I finally end up deciding whatever the opposite of my guts tells me.

My bad guys -- through it up without even thinking about it. I guess it explains why no one has been on yet. haha. So sorry about that... :P

Waco has posted the appropriate IP and I have also placed it in the OP.

Happy Crafting to ya.

Hey guys, I was wondering if any wanted to try doing a group project on the server? We could start by coming up with an idea of what we want to build and then maybe come up with a minecraft blueprint for it and take different section and what not depending on what it is we might decide on building? Just a thought, if you guys are interested feel free to start discussing here, I'm actually going to be gone for a couple hours so I won't be able to give any input until I get back.