0 ram reading

So when I goto CPU-Z or other things it shows my 8gb of ram. But when my girl and I were playing 'perfect world' (we wanted to try a free mmorpg together xD) the game reads that I have 0mb of ram...my dell laptop is running smoother then my new beast... :( with the p8p67 do i need to press the memok button on the motherboard? or what can I do? I don't want to mess anything up as I am happy enough that the computer is alive! :)

Are you sure the RAM timings and speed are set correctly in the BIOS?

When I went into bios (I am new to this bios!) I found the timings to be 8/8/8/24 I believe? I can take a screen shot if that will help. When I goto system information or whatnot it says I am running 8gb of ram, also then I use cpu-z it says 8000mb of ram. but games like starcraft and perfect world aren't recognizing it I think. Starcraft loads super fast but the setting say for my ram it recommends medium setting for the parts that go off memory...my old pc ran 3.5gb of ram and could run it at that...

I wouldn't worry about it too much. CPU-Z is reading it correctly, so whatever function the games are calling must just be reading it wrong for some reason. Run memtest or prime95 and if you don't have any problems it's just a software error.