NerdGoneWild

Just finished my first build!

Congrats on the first build! Man I remember my first build, firing it up for the first time felt great. oh and of course, the first game I played was crysis :D

What games are you enjoying other than LoL and Skyrim? Play any Battlefield 3 or anything?

Congrats on the first build! Man I remember my first build, firing it up for the first time felt great. oh and of course, the first game I played was crysis :D

What games are you enjoying other than LoL and Skyrim? Play any Battlefield 3 or anything?

No I sure haven't had the opportunity to play anything else really. I spent so much on the build and with the new house can't afford anymore games! ;D

In a couple of ur pics u have the haf 932 USB 3.0 and the stock USB 3.0 that came with ur mobo. Did u actually hook them both up or just have one hooked up? Just ordered a haf 932 advanced and was wondering if I'd have to give up on one of the 3.0 slots.

Some new goodies! :)

850.jpg

849.jpg

847.jpg

And I actually removed the 3.0 that came with mobo since I didn't need it atm and it was loosely placed in that slot. I will mount it later on if I need more usb slots. :)

Nice one :thumbsup: i think i fund my new blue friend :lol:

Lol thanks man, just ordered blue rear fan and bottom fans too! :)

I really wish someone would buy the cpu cooler I won so I can purchase a blue of same. It would look so legit for my build!!! :)

Hey everyone!

I just ordered 8 more gb of ram, a AFT PRO-57U All-in-one USB 3.0 5.25" Media Card Reader, and a Logitech G110 Black USB Wired LED Backlighting Gaming Keyboard. Here is some new pics of where it stands now.

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

Nice Rig, I love all that blue stuffs :wub:

by the way, as a user of HW850 can you please tell me how is the noise level of this PSU ? is it silent ? a little noisy ? ... etc

honestly I can't hear it, then again the only thing I hear is the sata three sometimes spin up, and i have the side fan at max speed so i can hear it over rest.

quote name='GoLLuM13' timestamp='1330448098' post='2005141']

Nice Rig, I love all that blue stuffs :wub:

by the way, as a user of HW850 can you please tell me how is the noise level of this PSU ? is it silent ? a little noisy ? ... etc