[WTS] AMD/ECS E350 HTPC

Drdeath

Guys this is a Steal.... half the price would barely cover the cost of Windows...let alone the cost of the build.

These boxes are AWESOME for HTPCs or websurfers, kids PCs and much more at a very attractive cost. If I didnt have 4 of them already I'd snag it myself.

If you dont like the Red cover pop it off and paint it the color of your choice. but this is an absolute steal for the price. I am surprised it isnt gone already

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys this is a Steal.... half the price would barely cover the cost of Windows...let alone the cost of the build.

These boxes are AWESOME for HTPCs or websurfers, kids PCs and much more at a very attractive cost. If I didnt have 4 of them already I'd snag it myself.

If you dont like the Red cover pop it off and paint it the color of your choice. but this is an absolute steal for the price. I am surprised it isnt gone already

thanx dr

I take it that low-profile cards would fit into it? My eSATA enclosures have a "RAID" card that has a half-height bracket...would it fit?

Does it come with the matching keyboard and mouse? Is there an optical drive in it (and if there isn't, I assume it only takes the slim kind?)?