It's finally dying/dead

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got the dead card in today...it lasted all of 5 minutes before I tore it apart. :lol:

I think I found the cause of death:

duuuust.jpg

That's the dust left after I blew it out. :lol: I bet it just gave up the ghost from heat.

And just because these cards are sexy...some more pics after a little cleaning:

smaller.jpg

nake.jpg

Sorry for the crap quality, I took them with my phone. :P The naked card will end up being wall art in my office. :D

Edited by Waco

Well I got the dead card in today...it lasted all of 5 minutes before I tore it apart. :lol:

I think I found the cause of death:

OMG!

That's the dust left after I blew it out. :lol: I bet it just gave up the ghost from heat.

And just because these cards are sexy...some more pics after a little cleaning:

OMG!

OMG!

Sorry for the crap quality, I took them with my phone. :P The naked card will end up being wall art in my office. :D

DAMN, that's insane. Oven trick?

DAMN, that's insane. Oven trick?

Considering it's going to end up being wall-art either way...it just came out of the oven. :lol: I'll start a thread later if it worked at all...though even if it does I don't expect it to last.

Considering it's going to end up being wall-art either way...it just came out of the oven. :lol: I'll start a thread later if it worked at all...though even if it does I don't expect it to last.

Haha make one of the GPUs a belt buckle and the other hole-punch and add to a necklace or keychain!