Sign in to follow this  
Nyt

Official Crysis 2 DX11 incoming Monday 27 June

With ur 5670?

@Deathmineral,,, erm what? I my tume playing the game I never saw an xbox button thing... even though it looks nicer... when I said dragon age 2 i meant they released DX 11 and High Res pack separatly like Crysis 2... SANDBOX 3 is out! :)

Oh I thought you talking about the button prompts when you mentioned DA2, my mistake. :blush:

ive had this game since the start.. i can barely tell the difference with the new patches n stuff.. still looks fkn awesome but its cut my fps down massively.. now getting approx 60fps across 3 screens... :P

With ur 5670?

@Deathmineral,,, erm what? I my tume playing the game I never saw an xbox button thing... even though it looks nicer... when I said dragon age 2 i meant they released DX 11 and High Res pack separatly like Crysis 2... SANDBOX 3 is out! :)

No...i got a 6850 and put up the ultra setting but i really dont see a difference...

ive had this game since the start.. i can barely tell the difference with the new patches n stuff.. still looks fkn awesome but its cut my fps down massively.. now getting approx 60fps across 3 screens... :P

2 gtx 580's down to 60 fps ?

2 gtx 580's down to 60 fps ?

I'd consider 60FPS at 5760x1080 with Crysis 2 DX11 to be pretty darn good !

I'd consider 60FPS at 5760x3240 with Crysis 2 DX11 to be pretty darn good !

Wow!

What screens are you running for that crazy res? 3240 is bigger than 2 24" on top of each other! Hell, its bigger than 2x 30" on top of each other. (1600 height)

Wow!

What screens are you running for that crazy res? 3240 is bigger than 2 24" on top of each other! Hell, its bigger than 2x 30" on top of each other. (1600 height)

Oops I multiplied the wrong one by three :P

Oh I thought you talking about the button prompts when you mentioned DA2, my mistake. :blush:

I could be more clear lol... I like the Xbox buttons when they are included in the games.... they look nicer

I wonder if the new Metro will have higher requirements than this improved Crysis 2... If anybody disappointed of the dumbing down I hope they don't do it to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 cause it will be multiplatform...

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Apparently Crytek has pulled down the DX11 patch and will replace with a full update to version 1.9 set to release on June 27th.

Apparently Crytek has pulled down the DX11 patch and will replace with a full update to version 1.9 set to release on June 27th.

Wait June 27th? That was like, a month ago lol

Lol well Im busy enjoying Crysis 2 in DX11 with the High-Res textures on patch 1.9 :)

It looks better in DX11 with the textures . The walls and floors and everything looks amazing . I couldn't notice the difference with the water until I looked closely .

Super smooth in SLI :thumbsup:

Maybe it's time I finally got this game....someone should upload an HD ingame flick of 1.9 in action ;)