Ryan Dunn dies at 34

Miek

My friend told me about this, that's crazy. didn't know he killed someone else though, I don't feel so bad for him. He drank he died, oh well but sucks he had to bring someone else into his poor decision making.

Had to bring someone else into his poor decision making? I haven't heard anything about him dragging someone into the car at gun point or anything like that, the passenger made a poor decision by getting in a car with a drunk driver.

Isn't Steve-O already dead?

Nope. He actually sobered up. I suppose you all have heard of the "controversial" remarks Roger Ebert made about it (Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive), but I think people are getting way to angry over it. While it's true he could have made his comment in a more respectful manner, the fact is Dunn wasn't forced to get sloshed and race his Porsche down a highway at retarded speeds. He was a great entertainer, it was a terrible accident, and he will be missed by many, myself included, but it was his own fault. The saddest part of it is that it could have been prevented :(

Had to bring someone else into his poor decision making? I haven't heard anything about him dragging someone into the car at gun point or anything like that, the passenger made a poor decision by getting in a car with a drunk driver.

Oh this I didn't know, well now I just don't care despite me enjoying the obnoxious antics he has entertained me with before.

instead of critcizing the Dead.

Hi Im bam magera, and Im ryan Dunn, and this is Nut five.......... lol.

Regardless of how he went he will be missed.