Boinker

[WTB] Old cases that you don't want

Well as stated Im looking to get more into modding and I'm looking for my next Victim.... I mean computer case to mod.

Please post pictures.... Lots of pictures from many angles and post its damages and all missing parts. To elaborate I dont want to hear about missing screws BUT if there are missing drive rails that can become an issue so please note these things when you make an offer.

Thanks in advance, Boinker.

Paypal only and depending on where its shipped from and cost will determine how much of shipping I cover if not all.

modding bug bit him in the (_._) big time lol

I think someone here was selling a case...idr who.

I think someone here was selling a case...idr who.

Krazy is selling his old Chieftec Dragon, though its only for the central Florida area.

I have a Chieftec Dragon as well, plus an In Win B2 Stealth Bomber. I haven't even opened the In Win case so its in perfect condition, just I don't know if I want to part with it. Been saving it for an HTPC build since its a mid tower, just haven't had enough spare change to get any parts for it.

I also have a chieftec dragon. I painted some of the panels flat black, but it is flat black and silver. It is missing most if not all of the drive bay covers and drive rails unfortunately. I'd let it go cheap though :P

Yeah BP I would like that dragon and the bomber but it may be too rich for my blood. As always though consider it.

Sorry geekspeak. I saw both the antec and the Beta and really Im not interested in the Antec and the Old beta is priced out of range for what it is. Thank you for the offer anyhow. Ill keep them open if I change my mind.

Keep the offers coming guys. Ill buy someones case here before long.

I got tons of cases on the shelf....

if you want cheap nice cases look at directron.com

they are close to you as well (Texas) and thats where I get my cases...

I have a blue Apeiva case that looks just like that blue cheiftec you modded and I have a few others...maybe I'll get some pics

round up some pictures Dr b. Let me know.

Hmm, Curious how much you want for it.