Wireless Gaming Headset

InCrYsIs

I am looking at the Logitech g930. Does anyone have these? If so what do you think. Any other set you would recommend? Has to be wireless. Tired of wires in my way.

EWWWW WIRELESS

Your best bet's gonna be the G930. Most wireless solutions, honestly, sound like garbage :sick:

That said, this is just my experience. I've never used G930's. I've used the Creative Labs WoW edition Sound Blaster headset (not mine, a friend of mine got it at Best Buy), and a couple of wireless xbox 360 headsets (Turtle Beach X31 & X4).

None of them can compare to my Razer Carcharias.

EWWWW WIRELESS

Your best bet's gonna be the G930. Most wireless solutions, honestly, sound like garbage :sick:

That said, this is just my experience. I've never used G930's. I've used the Creative Labs WoW edition Sound Blaster headset (not mine, a friend of mine got it at Best Buy), and a couple of wireless xbox 360 headsets (Turtle Beach X31 & X4).

Well, I can't find a bad review for them. I have been reading everything I can find. The cons are just little nit picky things.

Happy ur satisfied with your purchase. I've owned 2 wireless headsets and I must say I love em both.

A ASUS HS-1000 Travelite and a Creative HS-1200 Gaming Headset. Asus one had some fragile plastic and the Creative one's ear muffs where a little bit to small doesnt surround the ears but its sound quality was really good. Deep Bass and high tremble.

EWWWW WIRELESS

Way to go at being an ignorant fool.

My friend has the G930's and they're, if not the best, in the top three. They sound good and the range is excellent. Too good for my taste. While we were playing a game my friend went to the bathroom and took a . and did not mute the microphone. My friends were laughing and were disgusted at the same time :D

My friend has the G930's and they're, if not the best, in the top three. They sound good and the range is excellent. Too good for my taste. While we were playing a game my friend went to the bathroom and took a . and did not mute the microphone. My friends were laughing and were disgusted at the same time :D

Hahaha That happend alot when u have a wireless headset lol... Its quite embarrassing too. Make sure u fold up ur mic or make ur voice activation sensitivity high rofl.gif

My friend has the G930's and they're, if not the best, in the top three. They sound good and the range is excellent.

top 3 xbox branded headsets maybe

they may be fine for gaming but they do not even compare to any real set of headphones and a mic

Yeah I didn't waste any time responding to him. They are just great. We'll have to see how they hold up. I specifically looked for a bad review but couldn't find one. I am very happy with them especially for 99 shipped. Free game sux though. Star Trek Online.

How am I an ignorant fool? I SPECIFICALLY SAID that I've never used the G930. My experience with wireless headsets has them to be subpar compared to wired headsets, and that's also the general consensus to most gaming communities, as well as audiophile communities. The G930 could be an exception.

What other headsets or headphones have you used to compare them to before calling them "the best" or even "top three"? If you've used any serious gaming headphones, I think you'd realize that Wireless just can't compare to wired.

Edited by iskout