Looking for Cheap wc

Im thinking of switching from the corsair H70 to something a bit better do you guys have any ideas for a wc system for my i7 thats under $150 or is that just too low of a price?

Well the H100 thats coming soon seems to look good

You could get this Rasa RS240 kit : http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_202_972&products_id=30187

But I would highly suggest this kit : http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12222/ex-wat-162/XSPC_Rasa_750_RS360_Universal_CPU_Triple_Radiator_Water_Cooling_KitNow_With_Free_IandH_Silver_Kill_Coil.html

It has a 360mm rad which will be enough to cool the i7 well . I have one that will hopefully arrive today . Its is also $150 and in your price range .

It says it has feature for WC with a movable top or something . Is there a place where three 120mm fans would fit ?

Otherwise the 240mm rad would be your best option if you can fit it on the top or bottom .

X-Flow Black Ice III Rad

DD CPX1 Pump

MPC i7 Waterblock

3x Yate Loon 120mm High Speed fans

Some clamps and tubing

And It doesnt fit in my lol so one of the guys my dad works with said he would build me a top bracket deal thingy so I can mount it on the top of my case.

Quick question: Im going to run a "T" line and my friend brought up a good question. Does the t line or whatever you want to call it have to be higher than the rad? I have never had any parts above my case with my other wc setups so before I wanted to check with you guys before I set this one up.

its going to be between the cpu block and the rad

You will be fine, just remember to keep the tube lengths as close to the same length so they both have the same amount of flow resistance, so one side will not be getting more liquid then the other.