Sign in to follow this  
Dariuas

OCC SW:TOR Guild! - BETA SOON!

lmao!

Was there any given date/month/year on the release of this at E3?

I think I signed up like 2 years ago or something.

Im in a TOR Clan as well and they got the Beta invite. But I might be interested in an OCC guild when it goes live yeah. Just to see how it would work out yeah, interesting.

How do you like the Beta? I was hoping I was going to get in on it..

I hope it does not end up like Galaxies.. I spent like 7 months learning to be a jedi. I came back a few months later and the camp I logged out it did not exist anymore and everyone running around was a jedi. I was ticked. lol!

I think the more members a guild has that are active, the better their chances are to get in the beta... just sayin :P

I think the more members a guild has that are active, the better their chances are to get in the beta... just sayin :P

I think we need to get people to know this.. Then we get Beta Keys! Make a POST! Hurry!

Thanks Bubb,

We're growing in size! If someone wants to take on the task of making a logo for SW:TOR/OCC guild that'd be super uber!!!

Grrr, I go through the entire sign up process (not even sure why they need my address and phone number) and then it tells me that Google Chrome isn't supported and I have to fill out all that again with a different browser. Stuff like this annoys me.

Thanks Bubb,

We're growing in size! If someone wants to take on the task of making a logo for SW:TOR/OCC guild that'd be super uber!!!

Well since I've made the logo for every other OCC group, I guess you're really directing that at me, eh? :P

Well since I've made the logo for every other OCC group, I guess you're really directing that at me, eh? :P

If you want to take on that task :)