OCC SW:TOR Guild! - BETA SOON!

Dariuas

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be able to download the client from their website, if you got the open invite. Then download the files. And play. Might have to restart the client afterwards, i had to. Wasnt able to click the "play" button.

Just like every MMO client. If not contact support.

Anyone who signed up to Beta Test before 11/11/11 should be getting a Beta invite for either next weekend or the weekend after (I cant remember the date).

They are doing a Full Load Server run.

yeah.. ^^ What he said..

It tricks you too.. It says it's done.. Installs.. then all of a sudden you have another 1gig file to download install.. Then another... and another... lol.

I was playing on Elder Scrolls last nite. Started Fresh SWTOR today since is raining cold here in SoCal. Enjoying the game completely. The only reason im here now is due to a server restard on Leviathan. Playing a Wood-elf, Republic Trooper Sgt. Swordfish. Pretty kewl.

Edited by Kwok

• 2 weeks later...

:cheers: In case some of you SWTOR players didnt know already. The NDA has been officially lifted. News directly from their site. We can now "officially" talk about the game. I was on vacation in Vegas this past weekend and wasnt able to participate in the Beta nor did I respond to my Tester Invite this comming weekend. The testing will start today for the early responders, rather than Saturday for the rest of us losers that didnt respond to the email right away.

Oh well, I won in Vegas and had a great time so who cares haha.