OCC SW:TOR Guild! - BETA SOON!

Dariuas

Hey, I just got access today. Only for a couple days though. Oct. 7th - 10th. I am on Squad 367.

If anyone else gets an invite today and we are in the same squad hit me up. We can do some crap together.

I got one too. I am going to try out some sith classes, as my friends want to play sith. I will let you know what my name is :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just got access today. Only for a couple days though. Oct. 7th - 10th. I am on Squad 367.

If anyone else gets an invite today and we are in the same squad hit me up. We can do some crap together.

We're not supposed to discuss the test outside of the TOR testing forums, but yes, same squadron here. Not sure I'm going to play yet though, we'll see.

I got one too. I am going to try out some sith classes, as my friends want to play sith. I will let you know what my name is :)

Sounds good! I Plan on Sith as well.

We're not supposed to discuss the test outside of the TOR testing forums, but yes, same squadron here. Not sure I'm going to play yet though, we'll see.

Were not discussing the game! :) Just discussing we got in. You should join us. Even if it is only 3 days.

Also Clay, if you read the NDA, I believe that you are allowed to mention 2 things. That yes a Beta dose exist, and that you are participating in said beta.

• 1 month later...

Well I finally just got an invite to a test session from 11/11 to 11/13. It's about time.

Hope you like it! I know I did!

I left the OCC Beta Guild and I am now in Birth of Tragedy. It will be made up of the players I used to Raid with in World of Warcraft... well at least the guy's who are trying SWTOR out.

It is an Empire/Sith guild. Should end up being a good group of people.. We did not have too many Baddies.. you know.. people who could not move out of fires lol..

I was changing passwords on several sites due to the Steam Hack and got a pleasant surprise when I opened my email. Can you guess?? :cool2:

Yeeee Haaaa!!! Im in for this weekend.

OMG now Im Rich!! Ive got Elder Scrolls on tap for the 11th release and now SWTOR for the weekend..... its gonna be a sad day for my GF... omg she is gonna be angry.