• Ghost Recon
    • XCOM
    • Metro Last Light
    • Alice : Madness Returns
    • Batman : Arkham City
    • Serious Sam 3
    • Aliens : Colonial Marines
    • Other * ( not listed)

So , I have been wondering what everyone else has thought of the PC games that have been shown at E3 2011. I am going too state my top 5 and the worst 2.

#1 Hands down, by far ... Battlefield 3. I have always been A battlefied fan, spent MANY hours on 2 and BFBC 2 .. even A few in 1942 & 2142. I must say, I planned on getting this before E3 but now I WANT it.

#2 Skyrim, This was the game I wanted too know more about before E3 & would of been number 1 if BF3 was not shown.

#3 Rage, id always makes good stuff and .. I like what they are doing with this FPS .. new stuff in it.

#4 From Dust, been wanting this game since the Tech Demo of E3 2010 .. they did not show off much (that I seen) but I still want it.

#5 Starwars : Old Republic .. I am A ex MMO junky .. Would like too sink my teeth into somthing good and waste hours

The two worst for me.

Need for Speed run, WTF are they doing with that. I bought the last one cause I was bored when it came out and it sucked .. this looks like a BAD idea.

Prey 2 , I only seen A CG video ... and that dont fly with me .. this is not 1999. CG cinematics give us NOTHING to go on, if you dont have game play vids dont even try too put info out.

Edited by neko77025

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torn between Skyrim and Far Cry 3

But Skyrim will probably be badass. I am glad to see that FC is getting back to its roots.

Also, RAGE looks like a nice ID game, I'm glad to see that they are back to making twitchy shooters.

Edited by Locutus

Personally its BF3. I spent hours after hours watching live stream after live stream the pass few days. Just to get even the a hint of new information even though they are being extremely tight lipped on releasing new information. I did get quite a bit :D

My vote gets BF3.....so overwhelmingly the best game there.

I just watched the Far Cry 3 E3 trailer and it looks just horrible....an OBVIOUS watered down console port. Remember when Far Cry was the benchmark in PC gaming? And Far Cry 2 was amazing and groundbreaking as well....3 looks like a hack job from that short video.

That Disneyland game that Microsoft showed off at their press briefing for sure! It looks EPIC!

Also whats with the PC bias? Gaming is much more then just PCs these days... Consoles have their place in gaming, and there are many amazing games on consoles...

The only game I will likely get on PC will be Battlefield 3... If the PC version holds up. Many of these games will be consoles ports. Nobody develops solely for the PC anymore (well with Blizzard as one of the only big name studios I know of)....

Edited by greengiant912