Wii U

ir_cow

You caught it! I was just reading through it again and saw that I spelled "in" when I meant "it." Thanks for correcting that! Added a link to the older post about the games to this new one. Also, thank you for embedding the video.

My pleasure :). Good article!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this does not turn into a underpowered console like the wii. As much as I don't care about graphics that much, having multiplatform game not come to wii due to limitations was a real bummer. I would have loved to play bioshock with the wii controls.

• 1 year later...

Aha, found this thread. :lol:

Priced and dated!

Arrives on November 18 in North America, November 30 in Europe, and December 8 in Japan.

$299 gets you the 8GB model with a GamePad, HDMI cable, sensor bar, and AC adaptors. $349 gets you the 32GB model with everything in the 8GB, plus a charging cradle for the GamePad, stands for it and the console, and a copy of NintendoLand.

TVii also announced, which packs Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Video, and Tivo into one interface. Can set up favorites for different family members, record shows if you have a DVR, and use the GamePad as a second screen. TVii is included with every Wii U.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08O0G9CjcI8