HAF 912 Painting

Hi, guys so I am starting a new build. I already have all the parts picked out so I don't need any help with that. But I am having a hard time picking out the color scheme for my case. It's a HAF 912. It will be somewhat similar to my other build with the HAF 922 but without the logos. ( I am using a intel core 2 duo so it may say intel or something like that)

The base color could be black(probably) or white. ( if you have any other ideas let me know!)

The accent color could be blue, lime green, purple, white(if base is black) or a bold yellow. (not red, I already have a red accent on my other PC :biggrin: )

So let me know what color scheme you think would work on this case. Also I will add cold cathodes and LED fans in the same color as the accent. Any suggestions is appreciated!

haf912p.jpg

What is the color scheme for the components that you are going to use? I think white could probably be pretty awesome. Top it if with some of those white and black NZXT fans.. :evilgrin: So i guess my vote might be black with white accents.. grill etc. Thats an excellent case for the money btw. I really like the look of the 912.

What is the color scheme for the components that you are going to use? I think white could probably be pretty awesome. Top it if with some of those white and black NZXT fans.. :evilgrin: So i guess my vote might be black with white accents.. grill etc. Thats an excellent case for the money btw. I really like the look of the 912.

Mostly black but they won't really be visible due to there not being a window on the HAF 912.

I would say go for white, black is boring...

White with Red hilights sounds kind of cool. Not a issy red eaither i mean like a deep maroon.

Pimpin' Purple, you never see a nice metallic purple case.

I was seriously considering that. Like a purple on black with purple cold cathodes seems really cool. Plus a purple case is quite rare to see. :thumbsup:

Edited by Black6464

I was seriously considering that. Like a purple on black with purple cold cathodes seems really cool. Plus a purple case is quite rare to see. :thumbsup:

What ever you do, don't just go for the usual colors:

White, Black, Blue, Lime Green, or Red.

Ok, IVIYTH0S purple it is, but what do you think the base color should be.(if not black and white?)

NEON GREEN FTW!!!

(that better bee neon green... my monitor has a permanent pink cast and i cant remember the hex# exactly)

COMBINE THY COLORS!!

We shall call it The Hulk :D

The-Hulk1.jpg