TheHippi

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

This is the same swedish done series that already has two movies out right?

So this is the Third movie? Sorry if im dense. I saw the first two... good movies both.

You only saw the first 2 films? How could you NOT watch the 3rd? The second film pretty much ends mid sentence.

I saw the 3 original Swedish movies recently, they where pretty good. Not sure if I will watch this, as from the trailer it just looks like a copy, with slight alterations here and there....

i recently watched all 3 svedish movies and 1st part is exellent. my recommendation. find original svdish with swedish language because english synch is not good

p.s.sorry for bad english

You only saw the first 2 films? How could you NOT watch the 3rd? The second film pretty much ends mid sentence.

I saw the 3 original Swedish movies recently, they where pretty good. Not sure if I will watch this, as from the trailer it just looks like a copy, with slight alterations here and there....

Oh I was actually waiting for it to show up Streaming on Netfflix.. subscriber u know hehe.

I didnt let the dubbing get in the way... the movie was pretty good for a foreign suspense thriller. Hip, good subject matter, and a good director. I liked them both. Will watch the third installment when I can yeah.

Trent Reznor is GOD

How about Led Zeppelin is GOD, and Trent and Karen O do a heck of a remake ;)

How about Led Zeppelin is GOD, and Trent and Karen O do a heck of a remake ;)

My thoughts exactly!

the voice acting for the english dub of the original films wasn't fantastic so it would be nice to see it in english as the recorded language. however, i'm not that keen to see the movie again especially if its an almost direct copy, which IMO it appears to be.

Welcome to the world of Hollywood... they've been repackaging movies for decades, just look at the Japanese classic Seven Samurai and then watch the Magnificent Seven and you'll see what I mean ;)

I'd be interested how Hollywood deals with the female character's "revenge attack" on her sadistic abuser...

Welcome to the world of Hollywood... they've been repackaging movies for decades, just look at the Japanese classic Seven Samurai and then watch the Magnificent Seven and you'll see what I mean ;)

I'd be interested how Hollywood deals with the female character's "revenge attack" on her sadistic abuser...

I honestly didn't think Seven Samurai could match the anime it inspired: Samurai 7 (one of my favorite animes!!)