The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

TheHippi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yUwXwrR35U

Never read the books, but if David Fincher is doing a movie about them then I might need to visit the book store.

Also, I'm starting to think that Trent Reznor was born to do soundtracks. If this trailer is any indication I'd see this movie even if I was blind.

This is the same swedish done series that already has two movies out right?

So this is the Third movie? Sorry if im dense. I saw the first two... good movies both.

This is the same swedish done series that already has two movies out right?

So this is the Third movie? Sorry if im dense. I saw the first two... good movies both.

Other than that they are both based on the books, I don't think this one is related to the Swedish films.

Other than that they are both based on the books, I don't think this one is related to the Swedish films.

i haven't read the books but i did see the first film with english dub. it appears to be a remake of the first film / book by an american studio.

the voice acting for the english dub of the original films wasn't fantastic so it would be nice to see it in english as the recorded language. however, i'm not that keen to see the movie again especially if its an almost direct copy, which IMO it appears to be.

lolwut?

Yey! i was on the set, when they where recording it in my home town back here in sweden :D

lolwut?

The original movie was an adaptation of the book by a Swedish film company. As I understand it this one is David Fincher doing his own adaption of the book

This one.

This is not the swedish one, but they recorded parts of it in Uppsala

Lucky. :glare::)

Also, I'm starting to think that Trent Reznor was born to do soundtracks. If this trailer is any indication I'd see this movie even if I was blind.

Trent Reznor is GOD

The original movie was an adaptation of the book by a Swedish film company. As I understand it this one is David Fincher doing his own adaption of the book

Lucky. :glare::)

Oh my bad, I see what you mean now. It's still related but not directly comparable in style.