Sign in to follow this  
ShadowPaktu

'babes' Forum?

I am kind of appauled that the OCC has incorperated a public forum displaying female artwork, while the content is not what really annoyes me, it is the forum title that is kind of offensive, 'Babes'? i mean, isn't that just really sexist? I browse through these forums on a dailey basis, i see overclocking, hardwere reviews, everything technical based, then on to the general, polls, and anything else that wont fit in to other catogories, but then, theres this forum called 'Babes', sure it doesn't not have any sexually explicit material, but the fact that it is female only and with a title too match narks me off.

I dont want to be too much of a paint and be one of those 'politicly correct' enthusiasts out in the world, that i assure you i am not, but i would at least like to see a less biased approch to the forum title at least.

There are already discussions on this topic.

Forum Updates

Comments on Site Changes

Comments / Feedback Forum - Where this post should have been.

A rant by my fiancee about the new catagory

The babes catagory is not "female only". As I stated in there, feel free to post pix of guys if you want... if you can find something that states it is "female only" please let me know.

"Babes" can be babies, females, or males. Heck, it can even be a liittle pig from the farm.

If you can think of another, more approprate title, let us know, and we'll change it.

Topic is moved to the approprate forum, and closed since there are already discussions about this.