5850 toxic

wormy

ok I thought it was my overclock but I took the card and cpu back to stock to check but its still there, its like the gpu is rendering stuff twice. I installed a few games I had ran them and while playing FO3 it looks like the screen is slowley raising when I look up it changes when I move and then it comes up again kinda like a replay almost I can post pics when I get home to show what I mean. Im not sure if its tearing or ghosting Ive never experienced it before. I was thinking of trying different drivers as well. not sure if what it could be.

ok I thought it was my overclock but I took the card and cpu back to stock to check but its still there, its like the gpu is rendering stuff twice. I installed a few games I had ran them and while playing FO3 it looks like the screen is slowley raising when I look up it changes when I move and then it comes up again kinda like a replay almost I can post pics when I get home to show what I mean. Im not sure if its tearing or ghosting Ive never experienced it before. I was thinking of trying different drivers as well. not sure if what it could be.

Is it just in Fallout 3 or is it in all of them? The Gamebryo engine is really glitchy, but I've never had something like that happen. I'd say try different drivers and then try re-installing the game.

Let me know if this does not get fixed!

ok so I think I have it figured out but it sucks if it is because of the HDMI connection. I disconnected the TV from it and its working fine, just no sound now......

ok well it looks like it is a known issue with dual monitors and the 5XX0 series of cards so I'm going to be trying a couple of things when I get a chance between work and kids to fix it lol

Edited by wormy