Prunes

Little stupid question

My RAM was already at 1600MHz, so all I did was setting the VRAM voltage to 1.65 and shutting off some of the background programs.

It helped the score a wee bit, so it's now http://3dmark.com/3dm11/1290766

But if you say that's a decent score, then I guess I'll just leave it at that.

I'm going to try and overclock my gpu later today (first time for that ever), so hopefully I'll be able to post some better scores.

Sorry eco but that score stilll seems really low to me :-/ Good luck overclocking your 560 though, that should help a lot :thumbsup:

Now I OC'ed my gpu to benchmarking speed. It might even go higher, but not sure about how stable it will be.

The CPU won't be overclocked more (currently at 4.7GHz), since I don't like it getting above the 72C mark.

So this is my best score :)

I'll lower the clock quite a bit, so I don't have to have the fans going 4000+ rpms :P

Edited by Ecofriendly

If it games well that's all that matters, 3dMark is only for e-peen

Couldn't agree more IVI. But then again, it sure is nice to see just how much it can be pushed :)

Couldn't agree more IVI. But then again, it sure is nice to see just how much it can be pushed :)

Idk about you but shooting/flying/driving stuff is more fun than watching numbers grow, I have Calculus for that :lol: