Sign in to follow this  
greengiant912

What is on your Netflix Queue Thread

So I am currently catching up on some older series and such on Netflix. I love it being able to stream directly to my console, anyways I am looking for some suggestions on the next series I should watch. I really gotta mail back the disks sometimes so I can get some more movies in lol.

Think I might watch Dexter next, everyone says good things about it, plus I read somewhere that its getting pulled this summer from Netflix so I figure I better watch it soon!

Anyways here are some series I have recently watch.

- Firefly (re-watched it in order for the first time...)

- Babylon 5

- American Pickers

- Pawn Stars

What is everyone else watching? Suggestions?

i just finished watching Battlestar Galactica (new one) and it was pretty aswesome also ;

Spartacus

Sons of Anarchy

all of these are pretty good imo

I dont have my own queue anymore but I have the master password for streaming and will be starting Firefly for the first time very soon.

Watch Dexter, you wont regret it!

Watching top gear, as always. Procrastinating throwing away one of my dead raptors, running on a half dead raid 0 array like a beast.

I'm a Netflix n00b, but I did enjoy watching Ip Man 1 & 2. I'm off to watch movies about African American men making it out the slums of their projects

I'm a Netflix n00b, but I did enjoy watching Ip Man 1 & 2. I'm off to watch movies about African American men making it out the slums of their projects

:withstupid: I JUST watched Ip Man like last weekend, LOVED it....heard the second was pretty awful haha