iskout

Computer just shut off

Nevermind. Emailed them back-- they intended to attach the RMA form, but never did.

:pfp:

A couple months ago, my computer stopped working. It turned on for a second, then off for a second, then back on for a second, etc... It turned out that it was the motherboard, and i was without my computer for about 2 weeks. I swear I almost died...

:pfp:

A couple months ago, my computer stopped working. It turned on for a second, then off for a second, then back on for a second, etc... It turned out that it was the motherboard, and i was without my computer for about 2 weeks. I swear I almost died...

Well, I found out that my laptop can handle SC2 at minimum settings, so I'm a happy guy for the moment. I can't, however, handle requiring my mother's desktop to be on so I can listen to music/watch movies, since they're all on my 2 1.5TB hard drives. The drives are in her computer so she could watch Fringe while I was without a computer.