Sign in to follow this  
Dariuas

Design a Tat for me?

I am trying to come up with a good design;

Don't judge me! But I want the tat to say

"We few, we happy few we band of brothers For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile "

I am thinking of something like a folded scroll, or a Celtic cross

Or a gold fouled anchor with a silver super imposed USN

Not sure, ideas are welcome, I have no artistic abilities, so I am looking for

any creative minds out there for ideas, or someone to draw up an idea

Thanks in advance! :)

Interesting what is the meaning of the tattoo for you? I'm curious because it is a quote from Shakespear's Henery the V. I hope I'm not being to nosy tattoo's are generally a pretty personal thing, it just might give us some insight on what your looking for.

There is no specific meaning, I just really like the quote, it makes me think about all of the people in my life who I would give anything to protect, and those who I know would do the same.

I think you should translate it into binary and then tattoo that, you can be The Matrix Shakespearean!

Honestly I think getting tattoos for the sake of remember something is pretty ironic, when you get old you will become forgetful and look at this tattoo and say "huh? What is this? Who put this on me!?!"

I think a candle would be nice, get a candle tattoo with a nice glowing effect on the flame, with radioactive ink, and then put the phrase on the body of the candle. The radioactive part is a joke of course but the rest of that idea is a serious suggestion.

On my back maybe, not sure on that yet. LOL just kind of hit me the other day and I decided its something I wanted to do

Oooh, while on this topic, I am wanting to get a tattoo of the unit circle (from trigonometry) around another small tattoo on my right ankle. If I upload a pic of whats already there, would anyone be willing to take a crack at it? It's nothing complicated, I just want it to look good.

Bruce

I say just get it in a big font and have it wrap around your waist like a belt and have the beginning and end connected by some big belt buckle symbol?

how about something like this?

Untitled-1.jpg

I like it, maybe some different coloring, but I like it.

But the last bit of text is missing

Be he ne'er so vile

Maybe bring the text on to the circle... hmm