Gratz Water Hazard....

Judy_Dunbar

On taking over 2nd in OCC folding stats, surprised Bosco didnt put up a bigger fight .

kittecat.gif

Edited by Judy_Dunbar

Grats.

What hardware do I need to get those insane points you throw in occasionally, the 80K and 90K ones?

It's about time Dave and Frank fired their folders up again! :foldon:

Grats.

What hardware do I need to get those insane points you throw in occasionally, the 80K and 90K ones?

It's about time Dave and Frank fired their folders up again! foldon.gif

8 cores, or 4 with hyperthreading, and the big andvance flag

Ok I am gonna have to figure this out My 980x is only pumping out 2K a day with the SMP flag

if you are folding on graphics cards, especially ati/amd, want to leave a thread for those, so -smp 11, and -bigadv, if your just doing cpu then -smp is fine, but you will want to use -bigadv

if you are folding on graphics cards, especially ati/amd, want to leave a thread for those, so -smp 11, and -bigadv, if your just doing cpu then -smp is fine, but you will want to use -bigadv

You can also limit how much CPU and the priority of the CPU folding so the GPU clients aren't slowed down. I've got all four cores running, with idle priority and a limit of 85% usage. That and the GPU's get me ~24K PPD.

• 3 months later...

Ok I am gonna have to figure this out My 980x is only pumping out 2K a day with the SMP flag

Make sure your passkey is set up and are using the -bigadv flag... also check your client. you might need to download the new one (6.34 client).. I ran into that a while back where I wasnt getting the big ones even though I had the flag set...