Seti Vs. Folding

c0ld

Yes, he doesn't deserve me giving him the food [i[i[/i] worked for.

And you don't deserve any of the medicine that I helped research for... Think about it... What you are saying is that if you didn't work for it specifically, you don't deserve it....

With the same train of thought, if you didn't help build your car, you shouldn't drive it. You shouldn't live in your house if you didn't cut down the trees for it yourself... You can't do everything, but at least giving thought or support to things outside "your bubble" you call your life is how positive action happens...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i'm sure this thread could go on for years if the right people are in the fight. But whats the point. From what i have seen each opinion has been stated and after that all we have done is question each others opinion and when ares is questioned we try to restate it. It seems usless. Also this is a touchy subject and sometimes i think stuff like this is better left alone.

Yes i'm sure this thread could go on for years if the right people are in the fight. But whats the point. From what i have seen each opinion has been stated and after that all we have done is question each others opinion and when ares is questioned we try to restate it. It seems usless. Also this is a touchy subject and sometimes i think stuff like this is better left alone.

:withstupid: i agree. some people can get offended

Argh! The replays are too fast. But if I get sick, I tough it out. I loathe doctors of all kinds (especially dentists.)

So something you stated as a life philosophy, an entire set of principles you live your life by ENTIRELY revolves around the fact you don't like doctors.... Wow... that's what you thought of after thinking it out....Roadkill you think the state of humanity is bad, i might be inlcined to agree now...

If it offends others, they should stop reading it. It's simple.

Addition: I never said I lived my entire life by that idea, nor made any remark that justifies your arbitrary statement.

Edited by c0ld

Addition: I never said I lived my entire life by that idea, nor made any remark that justifies your arbitrary statement.

It's called implied... Assumptions based on prior statements... not word for word life philosophy

Also

arbitrary - Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle

I had intent purpose and understanding of my words... Maybe you were looking for ill-conceived, or unsubstantiated?

Argh! The replays are too fast. But if I get sick, I tough it out. I loathe doctors of all kinds (especially dentists.)

How can one who toughs it out loathe doctors? Wouldn't it be an irrational point of view to judge what one has not experienced. Or maybe one has gone to a doctor and has not always "toughed it out"

Either way there is flaws in the logic of everything you said...

Okay, obviosly, I have gone to doctors, hence me knowing how much they annoy me. But after a while I stopped going.

And the arbitrary statement may be a bit off, I don't look words up all the time so my definitions may not be accurate. I had been told arbitrary meant something to the affect of "Out of the blue" but not as.. strong. I just stated the fact that I don't like doctors and you assumed it was my life's philosophy.. kind of out of the blue in my opinion.

Edited by c0ld

I don't know if I could tough one of those out, because I've never had any. If I had a disease Folding could cure and didn't know what it was, I may go to the doctor to get diagnosed for my own knowledge. But there's no way in hell I'de live in a hospital on life support or anything of the sort. I'de jump off a cliff or something for one last adrenaline rush before my demise.