What Games Are You Not Playing but own?

Guest_Jim_*

The list is to big to mention. I have a Steam list that ius huge as well as a good size Impulse list and then a large book shelf full of games. Those BTW are heading for the yeard sell next weekend .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVP

Amnesia

Bioshock

Deus ex 1 and 2

TES IV Oblivion

Fallout 1

Flotilla

Flatout UC

half life 2 EP 2

Just cause 2

Kings Bounty games

Mafia 1

Magika

Mirrors edge

Need for speed Hot Pursuit

Need for Speed Shift

Overlord 1 and 2

Stalker SOC and Pripryat

Civilization V

Jedi Outcast

KOTOR

Splinter cell Conviction

Tropico

Trine

Warhammer 40k DOW 2

Wings of prey

The witcher

im not sure why but does being a PC gamer mean you cant finish your games?

when i played on my xbox and PS3 exclusively i never left my games unfinished, now i just keep expanding the list

im not sure why but does being a PC gamer mean you cant finish your games?

when i played on my xbox and PS3 exclusively i never left my games unfinished, now i just keep expanding the list

No, being a PC gamer just means you get better prices on games. :D

No, being a PC gamer just means you get better prices on games. :D

yea thats def true but half of the games on my list i could care less for at full price, so it looks to me like the daily "deals" are gonna bite me in the butt

i guess i have "i cant afford not to buy it!" mentality

All my games are untouched... can you guess why? *Hint look at my specs*! :lol:

So why'd you buy 'em? Save the money for upgrades.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

yea thats def true but half of the games on my list i could care less for at full price, so it looks to me like the daily "deals" are gonna bite me in the butt

i guess i have "i cant afford not to buy it!" mentality

There's pretty much no game I will buy at full price anymore, heck I barely even consider games that are over $5 anyway, that's how spoiled I am by Steam. :lol:

you're definitely right about the mentality, I think it's the reason I have half the games I do now.

There's pretty much no game I will buy at full price anymore, heck I barely even consider games that are over $5 anyway, that's how spoiled I am by Steam. :lol:

you're definitely right about the mentality, I think it's the reason I have half the games I do now.

As i said feel free to unload them. :woot:

Then you wont have to feel guilty about having spent all that money. You could have the 60 days of christmas, a different game to a different peep for 60 days. :lol: I love dreaming how to spend other peoples money.

For me it is currently only Crysis Warhead.

All the other games I own I have either completed or stopped playing because I did not like. Which leads to another point, what about games you own, have played and hate?

I have a fair few games on steam I wish I could get rid of, and a couple of physical games too:

Farcry 2

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Ricochet

Team Fortress

Team Fortress 2

Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Just Cause

For me it is currently only Crysis Warhead.

All the other games I own I have either completed or stopped playing because I did not like. Which leads to another point, what about games you own, have played and hate?

I have a fair few games on steam I wish I could get rid of, and a couple of physical games too:

Farcry 2

Team Fortress 2

TFC and BFBC2 were great but AMEN to Farcry 2 blowing and Team Fortress 2 being a disgrace to the Team Fortress name after how epic the first one was (to me)