What Games Are You Playing?

Fogel

Just like the music topic list what games you are currently playing - Single Player (SP) or Multi-player (MP). I been meaning to start this kind of topic for awhile because I am not sure why there isn't one - as the closest would be the MMO topic that is stickied but that is too narrow of a topic. I figure this kind of topic may help remind people of what games they have intended playing but forgot about. Maybe they forgot about a game and it is collecting dust or forgot to purchase one they were meaning to. Perhaps someone is playing a MP game that someone else is also playing which could lead up to both of them setting up a friendly match. Or perhaps people just want to talk about games they currently playing but don't think it warrants a brand new topic for. Post as frequently as you want.

Only one rule, don't ridicule someone for the game(s) they play. Let's try and keep it fun since that is the whole of point of games in the 1st Place. :popcorn:

I will start

PC:

- MP: StarCraft 2

- SP: Crysis

PSP:

- SP: Tactics Ogre << Slacking on it lately

PS3:

- SP: MK9 << and MP with friends when they come to visit

Bought Castlevania: Lords of Shadow that i need to try out.

PC

-BFBC2

-Faerie Solitaire

-Pound of Ground

PS3

-Yakuza 4

At the moment I'm kind of on a killing spree with BFBC2, I haven't touched it in several months and I just got back on it the other day and can't put it down. The others I either have on the back burner or I'm still trying to convince myself to get back into them. I have a nasty habit of just up and quitting games if I take too long of break from them, hoping I can fix this one day.

team fortress 2 numerous days a week for the past two years

single player games

oddworld strangers wrath

elder scrolls IV

devil maycry 4

I might start prince of persia forgotten sands

what games I am thinking about getting

l4D2

lost planet 2

maybe duke nukem.. just for the lolz and i have the borderlands pass

i might need to buy me a PSP this summer

PC:

MP:

Black ops

AoE3 with friends

WaW zombies with friends

Black ops zombes with friends (sometimes, this has become quite boring due to the lack of maps)

Company of heroes with friends

SP:

-

PS3:

MP:-

SP: Will buy LA noire in the oncoming weeks

I really don't play much SP games. I really enjoy playing Co-op games with friends where teamwork is required. I loved splinter cell conviction co-op, that was AMAZING! Still wish they made more DLC for it.. Then again a new splinter cell game will be released this year so I presume it has co-op

Edited by Jump4h

Awesome idea Fogel ! :thumbsup:

PC : SP :

The Witcher 2 (hoping to get the Witcher 1 soon)

Dirt 3 (tomorrow)

Formula 1 2010

Mafia 2

PS3 : SP : Fifa 11