Sign in to follow this  
camaro_dude15

weird code snips at the end of my posts

i know some members are noticing the weird stuff going on with my posts, does anyone know what is going on, if it happens in this post i wont try to edit it out var fctb_tool=null; function ydpL6nvNQnR0(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); }

What browser are you using? Extensions? I'm 99.9% sure this is strictly related to you, if there was an issue with the site we would see it with other users.

Well they also appear on the end of dan's posts. (cant remember his full username right now, the irish kid)

His post regularly have code in them.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

ie 8 i think, and yeah i know its just me, it hasent happend in my last few posts though, *Knocks on wood*

Edited by camaro_dude15

Doing a Google search for the bit of JS that was included in the OP indicates it is an issue with the 'Freecause Toolbar.' Not sure if it is just an old version of the toolbar that causes the issue or what... I'd suggest uninstalling/reinstalling/updating if it is something that you use/need or removing it if you don't need it. Not sure what exactly it is, everyone and their brother has a toolbar now days.