Sign in to follow this  
Coolzero101

Advice and critisism

Hello members of OCC. I've been an in and out member for several years, my more recent military service has kept me from staying up to date with new members and the advancement of the old ones. In the recent months with some help I've developed this product posted on my crappy wordpress site. www.linkpencils.com, morals aside I'm not asking you guys to buy these things. What I'm looking for is advice from those of you who have experience in online business. I'm clear with the USTPO and the FCC, I need to know, is this product going to fly? I want to know what you guys think before I manufacture a large quantity. I currently have the components to piece together 250 sets at my apartment but I'm still in the middle east until august. Let me know what you think.

I'm pretty sure lazy students will buy these up, but once words get out about this product. It will be doomed to fail at least when it comes to standardized testing situations (for the student*).

It does sound like a rather interesting product. I would like to see it in action, whenever you get the chance (YouTube video or something).

Edited by Krazyxazn
  • Like 1

Lazy students would probably go for it but overall, it seems like a niche product - do all lazy students have an intelligent, hard working partner to tag up with? Personally, I'm slightly skeptical.

Lazy students would probably go for it but overall, it seems like a niche product - do all lazy students have an intelligent, hard working partner to tag up with? Personally, I'm slightly skeptical.

:withstupid:

do all lazy students have an intelligent, hard working partner to tag up with? Personally, I'm slightly skeptical.

2 lazy students working together is better than one lazy student :D

Are there many non-lazy students out there anyway? I bet their numbers are low :rofl:

edit: orders of 500 or more only will absolutely kill this idea IMHO

Thank you. I can afford to make them in sets I just need to have the components on hand. Im wondering if any company's would adopt the Idea.