• PS3
    • PSP
    • Xbox360
    • Wii
    • DS lite / DSi / DSiXL
    • 3DS
    • Other (ie Atari :) )
    • None

Well we know some of us here are gamers, so this weeks poll has to do with gaming.

We want to know what game console or consoles do you have? This includes handheld consoles as well!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Xbox, for Madden (damn you EA for cutting it on the PC in 09) and the Kinnect is freaking awesome! My 2yr old son loves it :thumbsup: He just broke 100 about 2 weeks ago on the bowling game :biggrin:

edit: 7 people so far have been let down by Sony and their security measures :pfp:

I have a Xbox, for Madden (damn you EA for cutting it on the PC in 09) and the Kinnect is freaking awesome! My 2yr old son loves it :thumbsup: He just broke 100 about 2 weeks ago on the bowling game :biggrin:

edit: 7 people so far have been let down by Sony and their security measures :pfp:

Let me remind you that no network is secure, and Microsoft could just as easily be hacked with the knowhow and dedication? :rolleyes: The only problem with Sony was their attempt at "scaring" hackers with that ridiculous court case (and obligatory "Look how big our peens are").

In regards to the poll, I didn't choose DS because it seems that the original console has vanished off of the face of the earth. Either that or every DS was at least upgraded to a DS lite while I was asleep :P