HP Voodoo

Mionix Naos 3200

Rapoo V3

Razer Abyssus

Steelseries Ikari

IPS=Inch Per Second

DPI=Dots Per Inch

Edited by ALUCARD95

It depends on how you like to hold the mouse. The shape of a mouse can make a big difference.

i wouldn't get any of the mice you listed. 1. i'm picky. 2. those suck except the ikari and the abyssuss.

gaming mice

1. mx518/Deathadder

2. zowie ec1

3. g500/g9x/xai

i own all of these mice. i've had a handful of mx518 over the years, i've had 2 g500's in the past year because they keep failing, i have a g9x because the g500's kept failing, i have the deathadder because the g9x ergonomics wasn't comfortable enough for me. the xai has teh same sensor as teh g500 and g9x only in a much smaller package. zowie has an amazing product, more people should buy their stuff.

Out of all those mice I've only used the CM Storm Sentinel Advance. It's a great mouse, although the rubber coating can be a bit slippery, and the two macro buttons on the left can be hard to reach with your left thumb.

Picking a mouse, like a keyboard and monitor is a personal thing. ALmost every aspect of the choice is based on personal preference. Factors in the choice include hand size, mousing area and mosuing style (the way you hold your mouse) I would get someplace where you can actually put your hand on the mice you are considering, get an idea of how it will fit and feel in your hand. Buying a new mouse blind over the internet is a recipe for disappointment.

Computer Ed got it right the best thing to do is find a place to check them out in person and find the ones that fit your hand and have the buttons you want

I rather enjoy my Razer Diamondback. It fits my hand just fine and with on the fly sensitivity control, it gives me the fine tuning that I enjoy.

I was bored last night and I disasembled my gaming Thermaltake Black mouse which is broken . Then I swapped the golden plated cable on my crappy mouse . Process was 1 Ive ripped the cable from my old mouse 2 Ive connected wires with my hands and then applied some electrical tape in case they contact each other 3 Made the hole for cable larger 4 Ive put everything back in place and TADADADA 5 dolla mouse with golden usb :)

Not used any of those so didn't cast a vote. ComputerED is correct, its best to see if you can try them out first.

Guys my local store have only 2 of those mouses from the list . I will order those ones from online . Also by the look they all will perfectly fit me :)

Update: Mouses in local store overpriced also.

Edited by ALUCARD95