Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

WhenKittensATK

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 plot details leaked. Locations, characters and multiplayer maps revealed

UPDATE:

United States - Manhattan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PecsuKVqLgg

England - Westminster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEBa33xmE6M

Edited by Krazyxazn
  • Like 1

Nobody cares...

Lol, I personally gave up on the COD franchise a while back. Activision doesn't care about producing a good game, so much as they are concerned about producing a quick buck. Its no longer about the games, its about the money... Just my two cents.

• Like 1

greengiant912 I would agree with you. Look at EA they are the most greedy company out there. They don't care about the games or the players just the money.

The games seem fine enough to me. It's the play-style required to play them I don't like.

Farming kill streaks and itchy finger for melee key isn't how I like to play my FPS games. Let alone the lack of an actual battlefront line with random spawning.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Depending on reviews, I might buy it. I'll be honest, IW, as much as I hate their freaking guts, makes better COD games than Treyarch. What I dislike is that they used VAC for bans, and then the VAC terms changed, and a certain someone who may or may not be me got banned for using a gun texture pack......

TBH this game looks really good. But I will not be preordering it, I did it for the first time with BLOPS and learned from that. I will most likely buy it instore the day it comes out or second day with the strategy guide(my brother did this last time and I was so excited when I read through the prestige guide and then got the game the next day).

If people call me stupid, so be it, I was fascinated by MW2 and this looks like its gonna build on MW2 and make it better where it flawed. I really like the look of that scope and it looks like its the G3 making a return!(One of my favorite guns in CoD4)

Here is my issue they are turning COD into the Madden of shooters. Frankly what the gaming world needs is innovation, not sequels/prequels, remakes, and cash farming. Its fine to take an established IP and make a sequel once and awhile, but to have a yearly title come out only dilutes the market with sub-par games, and eventually the fan base that supported you will end up not caring. It happened with Madden.

To be honest I think Activision is more greedy then EA these days, EA is actually support innovation and new Intellectual Properties, Activision would much rather stick with their established brands (Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, they killed them by dilution).

EA has EA partners which is an AMAZING program for up and coming studios. Activision will only buy out what they can make a quick buck on and then close the studio.

I loved the franchise that Infinity Ward build, Call of Duty used to be one of my favorite titles out there. I loved every single one of the COD games until MW2 which was a big disappointment in terms of the epic feel of the game, to be honest it didn't set any new bar it just went even with COD4.

I am not a proponent of Piracy, but it almost seems like someone needs to send a message to Activision, if people like playing these game fine but if you keep giving Activision money for producing last years game with different graphics then well nothing is going to change.

Edited by greengiant912

I bought MW2 the same day I bought a PS3.

I sold MW2 the day after.

BLOPS on the other hand, is a damn good game (IMHO.)

EDIT: LOL @ THAT TRAILER. OMG LOL. Seriously? Call of Duty is taking ideas from a game (Homefront anybody?) that .ing stole ideas from them?

What the hell is going on in the FPS industry? These people are .ing retarded.

Edited by Locutus

You've lost me. What are they stealing from Homefront again? If you're talking about them fighting in the US, then they already did that in MW2. Let alone other games have already done that too.

if you keep giving Activision money for producing last years game with different graphics then well nothing is going to change.

Funny you should say that, because I remember several posts in variety of different game threads of people saying I just want X game to stay the same but with newer graphics (including myself :D)

================

England Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEBa33xmE6M

Edited by Krazyxazn