WhenKittensATK

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

fourzerotwo Robert Bowling by CodseriesNL

Lots of false #MW3 info being reported as fact. There is no Stopping Power, OMA, Commando, or Nukes. Beyond that, you’ll have to wait & see.

no dedicated servers.... ffs....

That was what stopped me playing MW2. Matching making with 3 friends who wanted to play FFA was just not possible.

Half the time when we succumbed and played TDM, it would find a server with 2 slots, join 2 of us in, while the other 2 sit at menu with an error!

GREAT!

That was "fixed" in Black Ops, cause we just picked a server and went. I still couldn't host my own server on MY box here, like I do L4D2 and use to do all the time for MW. This ment me and my pals could play undisturbed.

No way I will buy this game without dedicated servers. The amount of time I spent on MW2 waiting to match make into a game was just unreal. Then half the time you ended up on a map you didnt want to play

Made me think of this :D

I don't know, I wouldn't count out Dedi's yet, as the Kotaku article did include mostly rumors, at least one of which has proven to be false (stopping power)... What am I thinking, of course there won't be dedis, IW hates PC players.

Edited by F13Bubba

My bad on saying that MW3 was a ripoff of Homefront.

Apparently MW2 was actually a ripoff of Homefront. MW3 is just a ripoff of MW2.

Also, lol subscription fees.

My bad on saying that MW3 was a ripoff of Homefront.

Apparently MW2 was actually a ripoff of Homefront. MW3 is just a ripoff of MW2.

Also, lol subscription fees.

You get everything you got before free.. elite is a merger between facebook for gamers, competitive gaming and extensive stat tracking.

Unfortunately that's going to happen again, we see everyone going "WTF? No dedicated servers?" but they will still buy it most likely. Some games rely on advertising, some on word of mouth, this one is all about peer pressure.

Personally I'm glad I stuck with it and didn't get MW2, or BlackOps, and not going to get MW3 either. They should call the next game Call of Duty: Nevah Agen! because that's how everyone should feel about this series by now.

Unfortunately that's going to happen again, we see everyone going "WTF? No dedicated servers?" but they will still buy it most likely. Some games rely on advertising, some on word of mouth, this one is all about peer pressure.

Personally I'm glad I stuck with it and didn't get MW2, or BlackOps, and not going to get MW3 either. They should call the next game Call of Duty: Nevah Agen! because that's how everyone should feel about this series by now.

Yeah, you're pretty much right.. I myself buy cod games because I actually enjoy them (to some extent) and I get them really cheap but a lot of people I know buy this just because their friends play it.

Edited by Jump4h

These are the FREE features of CoD: Elite service (more to be announced)

Access Elite through the Web, as well as via free applications for Android and iOS devices like smartphones and tablets.

-Track and share with friends in-game statistics like kill/death ratio, score-per-minute, win percentage, and more, all shown in "easy to understand" charts and infographics.

-Create custom leaderboards.

-View heatmaps indicating dangerous areas in levels where players die the most.

-Upload and share videos from the game's Theater mode.

-Customize a loadout, which includes choosing weapons, attachments, and perks, and transfer it to Modern Warfare 3 via Web or mobile.

-Join groups with common interests.

-Create clans.

-Track Call of Duty career progress, beginning with Call of Duty: Black Ops.

-Be placed into groups based on interests, as designated by Facebook profile listings

Sounds like Facebook just for football players. :lol:

Track and share thousands of stats with friends – k/d ratios, score-per-minute, win % and loads more, all represented in easy to understand charts and infographics

Create your own custom leaderboards to track friendly rivalries – who is moving up and down in your group of friends?

Analyze advanced heat maps detailing your match-by-match performance – where you killed or got killed, when it happened, and more

Now with 98% more e-penis bragging.