Micro ATX Quiet Case Build

jammin

yeah, I'll cut a piece and see what it looks like then. :thumbsup:

I'll be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, so there won't be any more updates until I get back most likely.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would personally just get a fresh sheet; aluminium would look "wrong" in my opinion and because you know that join is there, you won't be happy until it is done properly.

Remember - I know you :whistling:

I would personally just get a fresh sheet; aluminium would look "wrong" in my opinion and because you know that join is there, you won't be happy until it is done properly.

I think it could be pulled of rather well, it may break up the monotony of having the CF covering all of the exterior of the case.

Maybe he could even take the time and make a front 'grille' style trim that would be spaced at common 51/4 bay height?

What about wrapping the aluminum around both sides of the case? it would help break up the carbon fibre some and could help it to stand out a little. With all the crosshatching of the carbon it might look like a funky illusion box if you stare at it long enough

The mdf Auto ignition Temperature: 425 - 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Please keep the pc below this temp, or fire will occur.

With the case sitting there I am thinking it needs some sort of feet.

• 2 weeks later...