I HATE you FEDEX!

BluePanda

yup, USPS drivers are awesome. Last christmas i won those GTS 250s off of Cap and RJR, they got to our local depot 7pm christmas eve, our mailman actually came 7 miles out of his way to deliver that one package on his way home. :biggrin:

I hope you reciprocate by leaving him a nice Christmas "bonus" every year..................

They accept cash and gift cards :)

I hope you reciprocate by leaving him a nice Christmas "bonus" every year..................

They accept cash and gift cards :)

Oh we do, dont worry, also a tub of fresh cookies, or brownies. :biggrin:

Except for the fact that Fedex DOES work on Saturdays... wow

:pfp: ugh......

to battle stations, number one

I cant remember if it is fedex or ups, but if you are in the same state one of them does a day delivery even if u use ground

oh, but that doesnt include saturday, of course

NC and SC are not the same state though, regardless if everyone is related to each other

:pfp: ugh......

to battle stations, number one

I cant remember if it is fedex or ups, but if you are in the same state one of them does a day delivery even if u use ground

oh, but that doesnt include saturday, of course

NC and SC are not the same state though, regardless if everyone is related to each other

1 Use coherent sentences.

2 Try to make sense when you open your mouth. (or rather type)

What does NC and SC not being the same state but being related have to do with overnight shipping? That is what your referencing with 'one day', right?

Wait.... why am i letting a troll confuse and annoy me. :pfp:

Fail potato. :lol:

Thats an AirBill. You know what the word air means?

It means not ground, so it does not backup your comment about saturday delivery with ground shipments.

Sorry. :rolleyes:

Agreed - but UPS doesn't pull crap like this. If you pay for 3 day UPS they don't keep it sitting at a warehouse for no reason when it could be moving / be out for delivery. FEDEX is the only carrier I've dealt with that will intentionally hold a package every freakin' time. :lol:

UPS packages routinely get here early...FEDEX packages either don't get here or they sit at a warehouse for a few days because they "aren't due for delivery". :mfp:

It could be possible that they were overloaded and didn't have time to deliver packages early or like said before maybe there wasn't enough packages around to justify sending out a driver to deliver them early

If you ask me....

USPS Slow but gets it done and very cheap.

UPS Fast and Great, but expensive

FedEX Have gotten like 2 packages shipped by them in the last 8 years. Can't really say, I haven't used them that much.

Edited by Black6464