Nyt

Win a HD5670 Competition !! Hosted by Nyt Ryda

Dammit, I knew it was too good to be true :P

I dunno, it doesn't seem crazy to me. I get ~75k in 3DMark03 and it's known to be extremely CPU-bound with modern GPUs. At 5.7 GHz it wouldn't surprise me if you really did get that high of a score.

I dunno, it doesn't seem crazy to me. I get ~75k in 3DMark03 and it's known to be extremely CPU-bound with modern GPUs. At 5.7 GHz it wouldn't surprise me if you really did get that high of a score.

I benched at 3.8ghz, and there's no way my pc is twice as fast as yours anyway :P

Almost worth dusting off my decade old desire for extreme benching. I could make a dice pot for my CPU and NB, lapp my Q6600 and go nuts within 72hrs ( welding supply stores are closed till monday so no Dice ) but my days of pushing systems are behind me. Now it's all about what I can do without exceeding the ambient noise of the area around my PC's :(

I could prob ask a friend who's a manager at McDonalds if I can take my PC there when they close one night and plug it up in the freezer then OC the hell out of it without modifying anything :D

Gl to teh winnar :D

Edited by WARDOZERX

Almost worth dusting off my decade old desire for extreme benching. I could make a dice pot for my CPU and NB, lapp my Q6600 and go nuts within 72hrs ( welding supply stores are closed till monday so no Dice ) but my days of pushing systems are behind me. Now it's all about what I can do without exceeding the ambient noise of the area around my PC's :(

I could prob ask a friend who's a manager at McDonalds if I can take my PC there when they close one night and plug it up in the freezer then OC the hell out of it without modifying anything :D

Gl to teh winnar :D

condensation?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! Leave it there ... If HWBOT doesnt tell you to remove it then dont :P

Hey Nyt Ryda, this contest might be more visible if it were placed under the "contests" tab. It doesnt seem to be used for much else right now. Just a thought to get this more noticed :)

Adding some benches now. Taking advantage of some air conditioning. :evilgrin:

Starting with a bunch of stock runs then moving up to 3.8, then who knows maybe 4.1 or i might push it a bit more, depends how hot it gets in here. :popcorn:

Hey Nyt Ryda, this contest might be more visible if it were placed under the "contests" tab. It doesnt seem to be used for much else right now. Just a thought to get this more noticed :)

Its not related to OCC so I cant do that :(

And guys, the deadline is going to be extended and I will be posting step by step guides to each of the benchmarks in the future so that everyone can have a fair chance as well .

Well its July 13th. Who won?

I think i only actually managed to post 1 or maybe 2 benchmarks. I hate that system. It is a royal pain to fill in. :yucky:

Well its July 13th. Who won?

I think i only actually managed to post 1 or maybe 2 benchmarks. I hate that system. It is a royal pain to fill in. :yucky:

FYI it's actually July 15th... might want to check your calendar.

Nobody :P Its been postponed indefinately as HWBot got revamped (if any of you visited them over the last few weeks) and it is now changing how this contest will work .

I will be posting the new revised competition when it arrises but everybody who posted HWbot stuff during this one will still be in the draw .

The prize may be better too ;)

Stay tuned in the benchmark section :)

Closed