Win a HD5670 Competition !! Hosted by Nyt Ryda

Nyt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I see why we have soooo few people actually actively doing this. :P What a pain in my arse!

Yeah :P But thats why I made the competition over a long time period

OH and I also added more prizes . Two Mafia 2 Steam game codes for a 2nd and 3rd random draw .

Where are all the guys with monster rigs ?! If you want someone else more deserving to win the prizes then just say so but you can still participate to help the OCC HWbot team :)

Come on Ivy ! Or are you too scared the 5970 will blow up while benchmarking ?? :lol:

"You have to have been a member before I made this thread to claim a prize but if you join after you can still bench and help OCC gain points"

Member on OCC? O.o

Oh that my fault :P I corrected it now . You have to be a member on Overclockers Club Forums before I made this thread

well its kinda weird it says I have a Intel processor when I submit but I have an AMD

The submission process is just a pain regardless...half of the fields are incorrectly labeled and I don't know what goes where for the submission stuff at the bottom for half of them. The example screenshots are broken for quite a few tests too so I'm not even sure what to put where in my screenshots. :lol:

I *think* I got my CPU-Z screenshot in properly...

what do you do to enter the comp? confused about the details

do you have to overclock for it cause i sorta need the pc in working order and i don't know how much i can get out of my current one :(

Edited by Dan The Gamer

what do you do to enter the comp? confused about the details

do you have to overclock for it cause i sorta need the pc in working order and i don't know how much i can get out of my current one :(

All you have to do is register on HWBot in the OverClockersClub team, and then run any of the supported benchmark apps, and submit the scores :D