Intel Core i7-2600 Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting private conversations for the public is not something you want to do.

One's he never responds too, I post these public in hopes he'd be more inclined to respond. I know I shouldn't try so hard, but I would want to know if he didn't get the chip or perhaps the chip is having problems.

His lack of communication has troubled me, I'm not a bad guy and want to know that if someone bought something off me that it was both received and works properly.

Its a shame that this situation has happened but a private conversation is just that. You never know what may have happened to the individual. Suppose he was in a car accident and is not able to respond. Is on vacation, there are more than a few reasonable possibilities. Posting a private conversation in the hopes of badgering someone to replay is a bit on the low side of the scale as well. My opinion of course.

Its a shame that this situation has happened but a private conversation is just that. You never know what may have happened to the individual. Suppose he was in a car accident and is not able to respond. Is on vacation, there are more than a few reasonable possibilities. Posting a private conversation in the hopes of badgering someone to replay is a bit on the low side of the scale as well. My opinion of course.

I'm talking about Crash, not Shadowfactor... He's clearly alive and well, he's just blatantly ignoring me which tells me I have wronged him in someway. I never like people thinking poorly of me so I am trying to find out why he'd have a problem with me, the only conclusion I can draw is either the chip never made it up to Canada or it didn't work for him and he's too nice to ask for his money bad (which I'd gladly refund to him)

I know I am making a big deal over something that is hopefully quite insignificant, but I just want to always ensure my customers are happy with their purchases :happy:

This should be resolved shortly via some communication to all the parties.

I had two Non CPU"s for sale. When Ordering my system I purchased three cpu's from newegg. I should have made it more clear that I had two cpu's for sale. I am sorry for that

El captain purchased a CPU, I shipped him the cpu via USPS, No one signed for the package It was returned. I reshipped it via Fedex on 5/19. Tracking number: 468612615047433

Rankiz purchased the other cpu I had and opened a paypal dispute TWO DAYS AFTER PAYMENT. He also paid me via a Paypal e-check with an expected clearing date of 7 days after the payment showed up in my paypal account, Paypal advises shippers wait till the payment clears before shipping item. That is currently what I am doing.

Rankiz has been provided with pictures of the item, and Ive asked him if he would like his name in the picture with the item. He declined.

What am i supposed to do ?

I have sold many items on this forum along with being a forum member for over 7 years. I have even sold some of the mod staff some items back in 2007.

If I need to dig up the names of the members I have sold stuff too I will be more than happy to, so that they can vouch I am trust worthy.

Thank you all. Sorry about the delay in response I have been away on business.

That clears things up, lot of confusion here. I got worried when I didn't get a tracking number and the item never arrived and Rankiz said he also bought the same processor (the original post led us to believe there was just one CPU being sold). Usually USPS leaves a note or at the door especially if it's not small enough of a package to fit in the mailbox, but if I knew the tracking beforehand I could have hung around the day of delivery. The delivery should be here on Wednesday, so I'll dismiss all the disputes and clear things up after all is well. Nothing personal, I'd prefer to give the benefit of the doubt, but we also do have to protect ourselves just in case.

Sorry about the confusion...

I thought I made it clear when I said I ordered two Cpu's that I had two for sale.

I'm shocked USPS didn't leave a note on the door, but the reason they didn't leave it in the mailbox is because I required a signature.

The fedex package also requires a direct signature, so you need to be there on wednesday to sign for it or pick it up at the fedex delivery.