New BFBC2 server need helping getting it popular

Mr.Niceguy

Well MNG - apparently your clan will let anyone join :)

So I'm in.

Will go about adding you and imm0rt41 to my friends list tonight.

Cheerios.

Wev

Might be easier to add me on Steam then...username is ImmortalRane. I usually try to get on for a round or two a night with the roommates lol

Hey all thanks for the great response! The server is getting more popular :) and people are in it more often.

As for recruitment my clan is recruiting heavily for Bad Company 2 right now and are accepting all applicants because Bad Company 2 is a new chapter of the clan. Once we have enough BC2 members, i will begin recruiting for a Bad company 2 Pro team.

As for special events on the server, I have organized the first ever DDC invitational! as a members of over clockers club i invite everyone here to come play as VIPs! The event is scheduled for Friday may 13th and starts at 9:00pm easter standard time and will go as long as you can play for.

to claim your VIP slot please PM me and i will reserve your space for VIP spot. VIP spaces are limited since it is only a 24 person server

Also to increase team work my clan has rented a mumble server which is open for public use at no charge the server information is: IP: east1.voice.ejin.com Port: 64353

throughout this event i will take map requests. if demanded i will also switch game types. Majority vote will win.

So come one come all to the DDC server for good times and probably a few laughs.

feel free to add me to your friends list

Steam ID : ^2DDC|^9Mr.Niceguy^2|G

BC2 ID: Mr.Niceguy;)

any questions you can post here or you can PM me