Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

i was very disappointed in ME2 because they removed almost everything that made ME1 so good. they made it more about action, removed the buying element (like 100s of guns and upgrades), made a level 30 cap, removed the land rover and shorten game (like 20 hours on normal compared to 40+ for ME1).

ME3 demo reminds me a lot of ME1 and i really hope it stays true to the demo.

agree

Just about everything you just named was something most people wanted gone. Including me. Everyone has different likes and dislikes but I do remember a lot of people liking those changes. I have never heard disappointed in ME2 before. That is truly a new one.

I am having an absolute PC vs Console flame war on bioware forums right now. Epic I tell you!!

I was disappointed with parts of ME2 as well. I feel like everything took a back seat to action. I want loot and I want to sort through tons of crap like ME1 :D

I was disappointed with parts of ME2 as well. I feel like everything took a back seat to action. I want loot and I want to sort through tons of crap like ME1 :D

that was the worst thing about ME1 having to remember to clear out your inventory because of all the useless guns / upgrades. although they went too far the other way with me2. i'm hoping 3 is exactly halfway between the two

that was the worst thing about ME1 having to remember to clear out your inventory because of all the useless guns / upgrades. although they went too far the other way with me2. i'm hoping 3 is exactly halfway between the two

I ended up modding the .INI file to add a much higher inventory limit in ME1. :lol: I'm a packrat when it comes to RPGs.

Well since my previous two saves are on the xbox360, I will be getting this for the 360.

I have a kick butt PC that I could play it on, but I really want to tie everything together...

Also anyone know how many disks the 360 version is going to be shipping with? For ME2 it had two disks that you had to swap back and forth. MS did free up some disk space on the 360 disks recently though, so there might not be a need for multiple disks.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had at least 2 disks for the game still..