InCrYsIs

Mass Effect 3

I was wondering why yous only posted it now... then I looked at your locations... MP sorta sucks, it's pretty much impossible with 2 people, sometimes things spawn behind ya, hard to buy stuff, maps are too small. Wish the melee had a bit of auto correction, it's annoying to miss something by 10cm... also remove the player kick crap.. :)

Two hours of Single Player... seriously?

i'm confused, none of what you said is ME3 lol. MP in ME3 is lots of fun, i'm already rank 10. it's really not hard to get 4 people playing.

the demo is like 30minutes long, unless you never played any mass effect game you might die alot. but they don't let you stand around, it's straight action.

Edited by hornybluecow

I was wondering why yous only posted it now... then I looked at your locations... MP sorta sucks, it's pretty much impossible with 2 people, sometimes things spawn behind ya, hard to buy stuff, maps are too small. Wish the melee had a bit of auto correction, it's annoying to miss something by 10cm... also remove the player kick crap.. :)

Two hours of Single Player... seriously?

Yes, two hours of single player. Not everyone immediately jumps into multiplayer. After all, Mass Effect is a single player game with a ton to do on every level. It isn't just "shoot this guy, push this button, kill these people, end mission."

It's an RPG, not an FPS.

i'm confused, none of what you said is ME3 lol. MP in ME3 is lots of fun, i'm already rank 10. it's really not hard to get 4 people playing.

the demo is like 30minutes long, unless you never played any mass effect game you might die alot. but they don't let you stand around, it's straight action.

I'm rank 6... must be cause only people who have BF3 are playing... well that's console gaming to you... I wish they zoomed out a little bit the camera is a bit too close

BP I think I know that but ME3 has linear levels... just don't see it taking 2 hours... Currently playing Dragon Age 2.

I'm rank 6... must be cause only people who have BF3 are playing... well that's console gaming to you... I wish they zoomed out a little bit the camera is a bit too close

BP I think I know that but ME3 has linear levels... just don't see it taking 2 hours... Currently playing Dragon Age 2.

The demo's multiplayer is only open to BF3 owners until Friday for all platforms, not just consoles.

Have you tried the single player portion?

The demo's multiplayer is only open to BF3 owners until Friday for all platforms, not just consoles.

Have you tried the single player portion?

I realised that.

Yes I have, otherwise how would I know it's duration.

It's not bad for a first attempt like this, just hope they improve it... I hate being kicked cause I'm the best there :(

i'm tempted to download the demo to check out the mp, but i uninstalled ea's mandatory bloatware (origin) last month and i dont want it back until i really have to have it for the full game

I downloaded the the demo, and played through the single player portion. I was a bit lost because I never finished ME2 (ME1 is one of my all time favorite games, but I had a harder time getting into ME2).

The combat was solid. I think ME1 for PC had better textures, but oh well, it still looked pretty good.

The only real complaint I have is the Female Shepard is butt ugly. I usually play femshep, and I think the presets for ME1 & ME2 looked far better, not only in style but also texture and animation. Someone dropped the ball there. I would even go as far as saying the default femshep looked a little "cartoony". Its a shame, because the characters (especially Ashley) look fantastic.

i was very disappointed in ME2 because they removed almost everything that made ME1 so good. they made it more about action, removed the buying element (like 100s of guns and upgrades), made a level 30 cap, removed the land rover and shorten game (like 20 hours on normal compared to 40+ for ME1).

ME3 demo reminds me a lot of ME1 and i really hope it stays true to the demo.

i was very disappointed in ME2 because they removed almost everything that made ME1 so good. they made it more about action, removed the buying element (like 100s of guns and upgrades), made a level 30 cap, removed the land rover and shorten game (like 20 hours on normal compared to 40+ for ME1).

ME3 demo reminds me a lot of ME1 and i really hope it stays true to the demo.

Just about everything you just named was something most people wanted gone. Including me. Everyone has different likes and dislikes but I do remember a lot of people liking those changes. I have never heard disappointed in ME2 before. That is truly a new one.

I am having an absolute PC vs Console flame war on bioware forums right now. Epic I tell you!!

Edited by InCrYsIs

I didn't like ME1 as much as ME2, mostly because of ME1 combat was annoying with the overheating part.

What amazed me the most in the demo was definitely the graphics. The textures were amazing, if you ask me. And the improved freerunning ish movement was a nice addition as well. And Ashley looks great btw.

I didn't like ME1 as much as ME2, mostly because of ME1 combat was annoying with the overheating part.

What amazed me the most in the demo was definitely the graphics. The textures were amazing, if you ask me. And the improved freerunning ish movement was a nice addition as well. And Ashley looks great btw.

That is exactly what I am arguing about on the bioware forums. Graphics and Game play in demo. Consolers say they look fine and PCers say they look worse. It turned into the usual platform war.