Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

I am in the same boat, I went there today and asked to preorder it... I was a little pissed off that they couldn't pre order it for me especially since they still list it on their website... I spent over $1000 at this store last year. the least they could do is over-ride the lock out and put one on reserver for me :-\, maybe if I talk to the GM...

Best bet is Amazon. I was at GameStop today and the manager told me the CE pre-orders for Mass Effect 3 have been closed for a little while now at the stores. Not sure why GameStop only allows certain amounts of pre-orders for certain collector's editions, but it is what it is. Amazon usually has more than enough and is where I prefer to buy anything I can't get on Steam. :lol:

Best bet is Amazon. I was at GameStop today and the manager told me the CE pre-orders for Mass Effect 3 have been closed for a little while now at the stores. Not sure why GameStop only allows certain amounts of pre-orders for certain collector's editions, but it is what it is. Amazon usually has more than enough and is where I prefer to buy anything I can't get on Steam. :lol:

I ordered CE from Amazon on June 7th 2011. :thumbsup: It's so close. Oh yeah!!

i know that over here certain stores only get a set allocation of collectors editions / preorder bonuses. maybe gamestop already exceeded theirs?

debating on whether or not to preorder the CE for $109AUD or just import the standard edition for $50. also debating on waiting for a "ultimate/complete/GOTY" edition, because you know it isn't on steam because "Steam has adopted a set of restrictive terms of service which limit how developers interact with customers to deliver patches and other downloadable content". meaning ME3 DLC is inevitable

i know that over here certain stores only get a set allocation of collectors editions / preorder bonuses. maybe gamestop already exceeded theirs?

debating on whether or not to preorder the CE for $109AUD or just import the standard edition for $50. also debating on waiting for a "ultimate/complete/GOTY" edition, because you know it isn't on steam because "Steam has adopted a set of restrictive terms of service which limit how developers interact with customers to deliver patches and other downloadable content". meaning ME3 DLC is inevitable

GameStop having a set limit of collector's editions is a pretty fair assessment, but still odd the CE for all three platforms Mass Effect 3 will release on is sold out. Usually the 360 version of any CE will run out first, but eh, I've had mine ordered from Amazon for ages. Not quite as long as InCrysis, but close. :lol:

ME2 had a good amount of DLC, but I don't know if there was a version released that included it all. Well, the PS3 version had the Kasumi, Shadow Broker, and Overlord DLCs included, but that wasn't all of them. I can guarantee Mass Effect 3 will have DLC, like you said, since EA seems to have games with DLC available on Origin and not Steam. Other EA games are on Steam still, sure, but I bet not many of them have DLC.

• 3 weeks later...
Demo has arrived! 2.1GB download from Origin. Battlefield 3 owners can play the co-op multiplayer now, while everyone else needs to wait until this Friday. 360 owners can get the demo now too, but PS3 owners will have to wait until the PS Store updates later today.

I was wondering why yous only posted it now... then I looked at your locations... MP sorta sucks, it's pretty much impossible with 2 people, sometimes things spawn behind ya, hard to buy stuff, maps are too small. Wish the melee had a bit of auto correction, it's annoying to miss something by 10cm... also remove the player kick crap.. :)

Two hours of Single Player... seriously?

Edited by Dan The Gamer