Sign in to follow this  
iskout

Facebook spam virus

Anyone else notice all of the people infected by a virus that spams the walls of their friends on Facebook wtih a link to the virus, disguised as something else? I know stuff like this has been around for a long time, but it's getting really bad now. I've deleted 4 posts on my wall today alone.

Not sure, I delete every post that is one of those...."some1 answered a question about your, or all the other crap you see like that! When my gf and I 1st started dating I would not even allow her to get on FB from my computers, but over the years, I have just taught her to not click any of those spam links or posts!

Not sure, I delete every post that is one of those...."some1 answered a question about your, or all the other crap you see like that! When my gf and I 1st started dating I would not even allow her to get on FB from my computers, but over the years, I have just taught her to not click any of those spam links or posts!

thinking of building my girlfriend her own computer so that if she messes it up, I can just nuke it with no issues.

My friends are so dumb sometimes...... I get more chat spam viruses than wall post viruses.

I get them both, but there's been a surge of the wall posts since Bin Laden died. People clicking on links of the video, boom, Infected.

Osama gets shot videos, Notes, fake links, etc. Thanks Osama, even after your death, you're still trolling us.

I lol'd

Unfortunately I've gotten few.

:(

Not the virus' but the posts.

I hopped on facebook earlier to see what you're all talking about, haven't seen many of these virus posts but I saw one of my friends make a post about how he thinks the PSN hack is linked to all of these showing up so suddenly. Any thoughts on that? Personally I don't have much to think about it, I hardly ever give facebook the time of day so I'm unaffected by all of this really.

I hopped on facebook earlier to see what you're all talking about, haven't seen many of these virus posts but I saw one of my friends make a post about how he thinks the PSN hack is linked to all of these showing up so suddenly. Any thoughts on that? Personally I don't have much to think about it, I hardly ever give facebook the time of day so I'm unaffected by all of this really.

Not sure about viruses - but I've been getting quite a few of these hidden links that require you to like a page in order to gain access to them. I generally just delete them.

In any case, you'd have to be pretty dull to click on random links posted to your wall :P