CowKing

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Oil? Care to show me where we're setting up oil pumps to steal oil from the middle east? Last I knew they were still selling it to us. But my friends in Afghanistan may be wrong too.

At this point some point out we didn't do it to steal the oil, but to ensure we could still get it, by protecting the source from tyrannts that may cut off their largest source of income just to mess with us.

I'm not one of those some, by the way.

Edited by Guest_Jim_*

We need more oil. Who wants to pay $5/gallon for gas? Drill, baby, drill, so we can get Global Warming to happen faster. It's too damn cold up here in the Northeast.

You have proof that what I am saying is wrong?

I leave the burden of proof with those who come up with conspiracy theories. :cheers:

Regardless - even if it's not what I should feel - I am happy he's dead.

Being happy that ANYONE is dead is barbaric

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.” - Mark Twain

We need more oil. Who wants to pay $5/gallon for gas? Drill, baby, drill, so we can get Global Warming to happen faster. It's too damn cold up here in the Northeast.

Where's one of our European members to quote us their gas prices. In some of those countries, $5 a gallon is cheap. We're just spoiled here.

Nobody deserves to die, some people just don't deserve to live.

• Like 1

Nobody deserves to die, some people just don't deserve to live.

Eloquently put. :cheers:

Supply and demand is only part of the reason why oil prices are going so high speculators and commodities markets play a big role in the price of gas as well.

Well as an independent opinion from the outside , I think its good that the person held responsible for 9/11 has paid his dues but someone is just going to take his place but it is a victory because you can fight terrorism and succeed.

Well as an independent opinion from the outside , I think its good that the person held responsible for 9/11 has paid his dues but someone is just going to take his place but it is a victory because you can fight terrorism and succeed.

there ain't no rest for the wicked

You have a point here, and to think that this brings an end to the entire concept of Al Qaeda is foolish. However, the man who coordinated the 9/11 attacks is dead. A man responsible for the deaths of thousands is dead. I celebrate that as justice.

And still it is 9/11. I don't friggin get it. Is it only American lives that matter? We had 7/11 , 26/11 ... more "11's" than you guys can count. Almost all of them died either going to work or while getting back from work. 26/11 included mostly people having a drink at night and eating a scrumptious dinner. No one notices that. Every year thousands die because Al qaeda was operating from Pakistan. They send over terrorists every day into kashmir and mainland India, we keep shouting and no one listens. But all this time it is the US govt funding Pakistan and even giving them F-16's. Will your govt now please label Pakistan a terrorist state, before some there takes over Osama's place.