Osama Bin Laden is dead

CowKing

Theres some people making seriously funny jokes about this whole incident with Osama :

Theres a new drink at bars now . Its called the Bin Laden . Two shots and a splash of water :lol:

some book why?

the germans were basically doing that through out the whole war

not a reference at ww2 i knew why they declared war on japan...

i don't see where i'm going wrong

If you use facts, list your sources, it might help some people to accept what your saying. Oh and please write in full sentences, you make my head hurt.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

some book why?

i don't see where i'm going wrong

I ask because everything I have researched isn't showing 130,000 dead civillians.

Theres some people making seriously funny jokes about this whole incident with Osama :

Theres a new drink at bars now . Its called the Bin Laden . Two shots and a splash of water :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA.....Can I order 2 please, after 4 shots I start feeling warm ;)

"R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)"

Even on a 3 count you coudln't find the SOB :rofl:

If you use facts, list your sources, it might help some people to accept what your saying. Oh and please write in full sentences, you make my head hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dresden apparantly the book was wrong, the book only used the estimates (probably for it to seem worse or something)not the semi-actual numbers of up to 25 thousand civilians, its stupid that they implemented the bomb civilians isn't a bad thing cause its for the good of the world thing...

why does it make your head hurt? people usually complain that posts are too long so i'm guessing your one of those people who haven't been internetised or whatever(which is good)

so how did they find osama?( i keep putting in a b instead of s...)

where is amd bulldozer previews/reviews! (muahaha broke the rule!)

Edited by Dan The Gamer

so how did they find osama?( i keep putting in a b instead of s...)

They originally got the info that he was in the compound back in Aug 2010, so they put it under 24/7 surveillance. Since Aug he did not leave one time, stayed inside the entire duration, which is why we didn't get him sooner. They were not 100% sure that he was there and were trying to verify it before entering. But, I know we caught one of his messengers which is where the tip that he was in the compound came from. I guess as time passed, we just got more and more confident that he was actually held up in there. So last Sun they decided it was time and the Navy Seals went in and took care of business!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dresden apparantly the book was wrong, the book only used the estimates (probably for it to seem worse or something)not the semi-actual numbers of up to 25 thousand civilians, its stupid that they implemented the bomb civilians isn't a bad thing cause its for the good of the world thing...

why does it make your head hurt? people usually complain that posts are too long so i'm guessing your one of those people who haven't been internetised or whatever(which is good)

Correct, i am not internetized. I prefer to read complete coherent posts. Also it is very easy to be misinterpreted when you use odd punctuation and spellings.

Correct, i am not internetized. I prefer to read complete coherent posts. Also it is very easy to be misinterpreted when you use odd punctuation and spellings.

This really reminds me of Idiocracy, I just want to see Dan respond with "haha! you talk like a fag!". :lol:

Edited by Deathmineral

My gosh - I can't believe this thread is still going.....................................

And talk about getting derailed..........................

I'll think I'll add to that by adding a comment that only talks about how derailed it's getting instead of trying to get it back on track

Fixed that you. :P

Fixed that you. :P

I couldn't be bothered to contribute either but i will comment anyway.

Fixed. :P

Did you hear that al qaeda actually admitted that he is dead now? So much for all you conspiracy theorists. :P

Fixed. :P

Did you hear that al qaeda actually admitted that he is dead now? So much for all you conspiracy theorists. :P

I don't have a problem with it getting derailed, I don't need to keep it on track. So, no, you didn't fix it.

Who reported their feelings on the matter exactly? Apparently terrorists are able to send out messages all day long but we can't find them, you ever think maybe anything Al Qaeda says is just made up? :lol: