Osama Bin Laden is dead

CowKing

I am extatic that he is dead, but I do not believe this is some ploy, or a play for votes. If it was, and the truth came out, the government would break down over night because there would be instant and extreme rioting, there is no doubt in my mind about that.

Ah, I see that you work in the intelligence sector with a high security clearance that allows you access to such information, but for some reason are breaking OPSEC on a random internet forum because you've seen the evil that is the US Government and want us all to know, just like a good movie?

Or you're another paranoid individual who knows nothing of how intelligence gathering and covert operations work, and you think that the CIA would be so obvious with letting such things slip by? The government is far from efficient, but come on now.

I am not going to argue with you. This country is no longer ours. We live in tyranny but its the kind that your IPAD or XBOX keep you from realizing. Freedom is a loaded word. We believe everything the goverment says because "this is America and we elect our leaders and they have our best interests at heart and blah blah blah..." The goverment gets away with everything because people are to wrapped up in their lives to pay attention. Slowly this country will turn into a place that is unrecognizable. Political plots just like this have been going on for as long as time. This is small compared to what the government usually trys to shove down our throat.

This 1 thing has just gotten another 4 years for a criminal just like the one before him. People will sing the praises of Obama now and vote for him. The savior. What a crock!!!

Oh and go read the health care bill. There is invasion of privacy and enslavement on every other page.

Edited by InCrYsIs
  • Like 1

I'd be lying if I would say I'm not having trouble falling asleep from a bit of excitement. But I blame the sailor in me :D All political views aside, end result = good, I'll save talking about the means for another night.

cK8HN.gif

In one of Kyle Mills books a multinational crime lord states his definition of government is a crime organization big enough to use it's influence or money to defeat any and all opposition. I agree with that statement. I am also very glad Osama is dead.

Although I'm glad he won't be causing anymore mischief, I think it's kind of sick that people are celebrating the death of another human being as if it were a national holiday. This proves that deep down, we're all still barbarians, no matter how educated we claim to be.

Edited by l33t p1mp
  • Like 2

There's no proof to back up the claim, yet. Btw, I can overclock my i7 2600K to 10GHz.

As far as people rubbing it in... it took a couple of countries almost 10 years to get one man. :dunno:

There's no proof to back up the claim, yet. Btw, I can overclock my i7 2600K to 10GHz.

As far as people rubbing it in... it took a couple of countries almost 10 years to get one man. :dunno:

yeah! Wheres the Death Certificate!!! <<Sarcastic Comment btw...

• Like 2

I am not going to argue with you. This country is no longer ours. We live in tyranny but its the kind that your IPAD or XBOX keep you from realizing. Freedom is a loaded word. We believe everything the goverment says because "this is America and we elect our leaders and they have our best interests at heart and blah blah blah..." The goverment gets away with everything because people are to wrapped up in their lives to pay attention. Slowly this country will turn into a place that is unrecognizable. Political plots just like this have been going on for as long as time. This is small compared to what the government usually trys to shove down our throat.

This 1 thing has just gotten another 4 years for a criminal just like the one before him. People will sing the praises of Obama now and vote for him. The savior. What a crock!!!

Oh and go read the health care bill. There is invasion of privacy and enslavement on every other page.

Okay, take off the tin foil hat, and let's talk logically about this...... (totally a joke, don't get huffy)

While I do think Washington is full of power hungry fear-mongerers, I don't think it's quite to the extent you seem to believe it's at. Tbh, when it comes to conspiracy theories, I take the position of, "who cares". Honestly, there is nothing I can do to change it, they have all the money and power, so me stressing about . I can't change is useless. If it's to the extent you say it is, the only way to change it would be an entire tear down and rebuild of the government, which is not coming soon.

I think we could certainly fix most of Washington's problems simply by implementing term limits for congressmen (no more career politicians). Maybe then they'd be less worried about getting re-elected, and more worried about doing their damn jobs! Alas, that will never happen, as anyone who has the power to change it certainly doesn't want to.