CowKing

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Now that he is dead can we talk about real issues like The Federal Reserve,IRS,Wiretapping,foreign policy,TSA,Home land Security,Carbon Tax,and every other restricting policy and act that our founding fathers would be rolling in their graves about?

No.

No.

Ok then

Bin Laden was the greatest troll in history he completed his mission that was given to him. what mission am I speaking of? Injecting fear in the American people so we can give away our rights and liberties to our government like patriot act and homeland security very restricting and unconstitutional bills and acts. And to bankrupt us as a nation. Thousands of troops dead for a worthless war for the past 10 years and trillions of dollars spent. So now our children have to live with the debt we created

Ok then

Bin Laden was the greatest troll in history he completed his mission that was given to him. what mission am I speaking of? Injecting fear in the American people so we can give away our rights and liberties to our government like patriot act and homeland security very restricting and unconstitutional bills and acts. And to bankrupt us as a nation. Thousands of troops dead for a worthless war for the past 10 years and trillions of dollars spent. So now our children have to live with the debt we created

I have a feeling the children born without a Taliban or Saddam Hussien over them would not consider either action a worthless war. Also, it is not just war that costs money. At least the wars have been trillions of dollars over ten years, and not almost two thirds of a trillion dollars in a single day, like the stimulus bills have been.

By the way, when I did a search for the cost of the Iraq war, I got a webpage that includes the cost of both wars and says it bases it's numbers on the legislation passed by Congress: CostofWar.com. It's not quite $1.2 trillion yet, but isn't that be comparable to the ten year forecast of Obama Care?

If you really want to get into a debate about financial costs to this country, I suggest you start another thread. It doesn't quite fit with "Osama Bin Laden is dead."

By the way, when I did a search for the cost of the Iraq war, I got a webpage that includes the cost of both wars and says it bases it's numbers on the legislation passed by Congress: CostofWar.com. It's not quite $1.2 trillion yet, but isn't that be comparable to the ten year forecast of Obama Care?

might be money well spent

Now that he is dead can we talk about real issues like The Federal Reserve,IRS,Wiretapping,foreign policy,TSA,Home land Security,Carbon Tax,and every other restricting policy and act that our founding fathers would be rolling in their graves about?

Oh yeah we're going to talk about expanding all of those policies so our government can protect us from the retaliation for his death. The security stuff anyway. The rest will just expand to increase the tyranny we will be under when america falls.

Edited by InCrYsIs

I do encourage you to get out while you still can then, the Canadian dollar has really gained strength.

Nothing against Canada, but I think I'm going to wait this one out... procrastinating is like a hobby for me, even if that means my potential enslavement. So here I go... waiting. :popcorn:

I do encourage you to get out while you still can then, the Canadian dollar has really gained strength.

Why should I leave? How about the tyrannical goverment elitists leave. This is my country not theres. Hopefully one day we can take it back. 1776 all over again.

So spouting conspiracy theories with no grounding on the internet is combating the evil government? I'm in awe. The American government could easily turn around and shut the country down, we wouldn't stand a chance. They play dirty.

Why should I leave? How about the tyrannical goverment elitists leave. This is my country not theres. Hopefully one day we can take it back. 1776 all over again.

So at what point does the government stop being government elitists to you? Like for example, if we actually started replacing all of the government people with a bunch of random people, would you still consider them elitists? and if so, how many times would we have to replace them until you're satisfied?

What if it came down to the point where you were the only person left? Then who are you going to be able to make conspiracies about? I think the last thing conspiracy folks want is for the government people to leave, because that would ruin your hobby.

So at what point does the government stop being government elitists to you? Like for example, if we actually started replacing all of the government people with a bunch of random people, would you still consider them elitists? and if so, how many times would we have to replace them until you're satisfied?

What if it came down to the point where you were the only person left? Then who are you going to be able to make conspiracies about? I think the last thing conspiracy folks want is for the government people to leave, because that would ruin your hobby.

Those 2 cockroaches in the corner (Fred and George) have been eyeing his stash of MRE's for weeks.... and there must be more......... that cockroach army is coming for him.....

Oh yeah we're going to talk about expanding all of those policies so our government can protect us from the retaliation for his death. The security stuff anyway. The rest will just expand to increase the tyranny we will be under when america falls.

Ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

You sound just like the imaginary tyrants you're trying to stop.

Here's food for thought, President Lincoln was called a tyrant by EVERYONE, yet I don't think anyone today would call him a tyrant. In fact, it's amazing to look at the similarities between Lincoln and Obama, in terms of people just flat out bad mouthing them, today, and I bet if you actually opened up a history book there would be a lot more people that were called tyrants that weren't than actual tyrants.